www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Another minor change around - feedback please? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Website Feedback & Suggestions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=28)
+--- Thread: Another minor change around - feedback please? (/showthread.php?tid=11388)

Another minor change around - feedback please? - Minty - 10-04-2012 09:46 PM

I thought it might be an idea to have a special section for the story and legacy writers together, since they're proving to be popular enough with those active members we have, and I'm also a little conscious that our one Sims 2 storyteller Alimonet was somewhat in isolation down the bottom end of the forum.

So as not to give the impression that SF regards Sims 3 stories as in any way superior to ones using Sims 2 (it's how good a story/legacy is written and presented that counts), I thought it an idea to have both together but with their own sections.

Thoughts?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: Another minor change around - feedback please? - Earth Mama - 10-04-2012 10:51 PM

No XD smilie yet? :'<

RE: Another minor change around - feedback please? - Amiisay - 18-04-2012 04:26 AM

I think that's a really good idea; there don't seem to be as many people who do the sims 2 stories (I only know of AliMonet) and I think it's great that you're working so that both have equal grounds. I really appreciate you -- you've been seriously helpful since I came back and you're always super friendly and everything, so thanks. Big Grin