www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Baby - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Sims 4 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=39)
+--- Thread: Baby (/showthread.php?tid=11989)

Baby - SimsMaster02 - 25-11-2016 08:56 AM

When is the best time to try for a baby? I mean how many days into the game, how much money in my pocket, etc.

RE: Baby - Caspin - 14-01-2017 03:31 PM

Babies? There's never an optimal time and never enough money. Oh, in TS4? Crikey, don't know. As long as you can afford a bed for them, I expect you could get cracking straightaway, surely? And now apparently they are patching in toddlers, so the baby can actually grow up in a vaguely normal manner!

RE: Baby - simspeaker4 - 19-01-2017 02:07 PM

A baby comes with its own bed. Then you'll need to get the toddler a 'big kid bed'. I think you can feed them on the floor if you're the uncouth sort. 'Feed on floor' is one of my favourite TS3 commands for toddlers. Only recently have I started putting toddlers in high chairs.

RE: Baby - Minty - 22-01-2017 11:09 PM

TS4 needs to get with the times & put them in a cardboard box as our government & the Finns recommend! Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

RE: Baby - Caspin - 24-01-2017 10:41 PM

Very sensible, that. I am told I loved being put in a box when I was a kid!