www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
+++Super_Kawaii+++ - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+--- Thread: +++Super_Kawaii+++ (/showthread.php?tid=1689)

Pages: 1 2

+++Super_Kawaii+++ - 2ppanther - 25-04-2008 02:56 AM

all though i hold grudges alot, +++Super_Kawaii+++ has apologized to me personally and we have agreed to stop this war between us and just be friends.  all of guys can you stop being mad at +++Super_Kawaii+++ and i.

Re: +++Super_Kawaii+++ - simmy1smeeve - 25-04-2008 02:59 AM

Yes, arigato pink panther Smile (yes i'll always call you that... lol and arigato is japanese for "thank you".)

Re: +++Super_Kawaii+++ - ChalyssaMuch - 25-04-2008 04:59 AM

thats good to hear
hope you two mean it
=]

Re: +++Super_Kawaii+++ - Cassie - 25-04-2008 09:30 AM

Yay! That's great news, I love friendliness here, not war (unless it's the playful kind). I hope you two mean it and we can all just get along now. Big Grin

Re: +++Super_Kawaii+++ - simmy1smeeve - 25-04-2008 02:22 PM

why don't you believe us? is it because you don't trust that we tell the truth? hey just asking, not trying to start another war here.

Re: +++Super_Kawaii+++ - bambigoddess - 25-04-2008 02:38 PM

Well...we just know how hard it is to become friends after so many bad things have happened between the two of you.

And, unfortunately, honesty isn't a big deal to a lot of people here. So...it's not easy to just trust everything everyone says.

But, if you are telling the truth, I look forward to not having anymore "incidents" concerning you two. Wink

Re: +++Super_Kawaii+++ - ChalyssaMuch - 25-04-2008 09:53 PM

Yeah exactly what Bambi said
we wanna believe it and trust you..
but after all the drama between the two of you..its not so easy to do.

Re: +++Super_Kawaii+++ - bambigoddess - 25-04-2008 11:34 PM

Definitely not. But...here's hoping. Wink

Re: +++Super_Kawaii+++ - 2ppanther - 26-04-2008 05:44 AM

we are very different from each other but i think we can get along.

Re: +++Super_Kawaii+++ - Cassie - 26-04-2008 09:19 AM

Well, that's the spirit! Big Grin The best thing to do is, if you really disagree with a person, just... just discuss it in a nice manner, don't start biting at each other and things will be fine. Wink