www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Would you ever? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (/forumdisplay.php?fid=24)
+---- Forum: Forums Games (/forumdisplay.php?fid=25)
+---- Thread: Would you ever? (/showthread.php?tid=1952)

RE: Would you ever? - Caspin - 19-05-2013 07:58 PM

Definitely yes, bring those feet over here!

[Unless of course there were clear signs of some kind of horrific fungal infection, in which case I reserve the right to change my answer!]

Would you do a walk across hot coals?

RE: Would you ever? - 2qewl4u - 19-05-2013 08:07 PM

Unless there's a prize, no.
Would you give your friends up for your boyfriend/girlfriend?

RE: Would you ever? - Caspin - 19-05-2013 08:14 PM

Nope!

Would you ever drink your own pee if it was an emergency (e.g. you are lost in a desert)?

RE: Would you ever? - 2qewl4u - 19-05-2013 09:15 PM

I have never been in a situation that would force me to choose between doing something like that or die. After watching 127 hours and realizing that this is something a human being can actually think of doing when he/she has no other option, I might do it after all.

Would you ever have children?

RE: Would you ever? - Caspin - 20-05-2013 06:46 AM

Nope, it's not compulsory so I'm opting out! Unless you count looking after adorable kittens, in which case, yes please. Squeee!

Would you ever go caving?

RE: Would you ever? - Ollie - 24-05-2013 11:44 AM

Nope, dark spaces scare me! :mw_fist:

Would you ever consider getting plastic surgery?

RE: Would you ever? - Caspin - 24-05-2013 11:59 AM

Maybe, if I was unfortunate enough to get highly damaged in an accident, but not for anything minor. I was offered plastic surgery when my nose was broken, but I figured it wasn't too bad and would heal more or less as it used to be, so I said no. It turned out OK I think.

Would you ever marry someone just to get into another country more easily (or let someone else marry you to get into your country)?

RE: Would you ever? - Ollie - 24-05-2013 12:04 PM

No, I would only marry someone I truly loved.

Would you ever eat rat meat?

RE: Would you ever? - Caspin - 24-05-2013 02:04 PM

Yes, if it was a question of eating rat meat or starving to death. Given the recent scandals in the meat industry here, I probably already have eaten rat meat and just didn't know it!

Would you ever streak at a football match (or other live sporting event)?

(I predict that the person who answers this will say they'd do it for money.) Tongue

RE: Would you ever? - Ollie - 25-05-2013 02:03 AM

No, it's too illegal for me.

Would you ever kill your most beloved animal to save your own skin?