www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Hello! - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Introductions (/forumdisplay.php?fid=23)
+--- Thread: Hello! (/showthread.php?tid=270)

Hello! - stupiditykills - 19-03-2008 01:45 PM

Hiya! I'm [glow=red,2,300]Hannah[/glow] (or 'stupiditykills' when online)
I'm a final year undergraduate at the University of West of England in Bristol. (I study computing and information systems) 
I like going out, staying in or just having fun with my friends and boyfriend, spending weekends at home with my family and our dog Max. I like going out to gigs (my favourite bands are The Killers, Regina Spektor, The Strokes, Snow Patrol, Jacks Mannequin, Kate Nash, Arcade Fire...) I love travelling, I just spent a year in the US and travelled a lot whilst there. I'm hoping to graduate this summer and go live and work in London for a while.
I played Sims 2 since it came out, got all EPs and most SP's. My Sony Vaio just died the other day though so it's off being repaired whilst I cross my fingers and hope all my Sims and content haven't been lost!  :-[
The thing I'm most excited about and hoping for in Sims3 is how traits will affect Sims actions and preferences.

Re: Hello! - Tabris - 19-03-2008 01:53 PM

Hi, there. I just registered myself.  Smile

Re: Hello! - Freakziilla - 19-03-2008 01:57 PM

Hi Hannah! ^_^
You have a dog? Awww, cute. What breed is it?
BTW, The Strokes rock!

- //ƒЯε@κziiLLa\\ -

Re: Hello! - Little.Miss.Sunshine - 19-03-2008 02:11 PM

Hi Hannah!!! I agree with Freakzilla... The Strokes are awesome.

Re: Hello! - Sara - 19-03-2008 02:24 PM

You have to show us your doggie... ^^
Yeah, I can't also wait for TS3. =D

I hope you enjoy being here.

Re: Hello! - Jessica - 19-03-2008 02:39 PM

[Image: welcome.gif]