www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Why isn`t there a diving board? - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims 3 (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+--- Forum: Ideas (/forumdisplay.php?fid=14)
+--- Thread: Why isn`t there a diving board? (/showthread.php?tid=5071)

Why isn`t there a diving board? - serp3821 - 20-03-2009 03:11 AM

why isn't there a diving board?
its necessary for a pool right?
at least create stairs, like the ones in really life pools? {blink}

Re: Why isn`t there a diving board? - hansthesockmonkey - 20-03-2009 03:44 AM

I wish there was a diving board! Sims don't need the steps anymore because they can climb out on their own, but the pool is going to look very plain and weird with nothing there!

Re: Why isn`t there a diving board? - justinL92 - 20-03-2009 07:31 PM

I would like for them to put high diving boards in the game in a later ep.

Re: Why isn`t there a diving board? - Ugly Von - 21-03-2009 01:26 AM

O_o don't they already have those in TS2?

Re: Why isn`t there a diving board? - justinL92 - 21-03-2009 02:16 AM

Sims 2 only has regular small diving board. I think they will add diving boards later in The Sims 3.

Re: Why isn`t there a diving board? - saminsim - 31-03-2009 04:30 AM

hi im new to the forums and i think that like you, there should be diving boards and different swimming styles as well because im sick of my sims always just floating in the pool doing nothing! there should be like freestyle, breststroke, backstroke and maybe even doggy style for the kids. {clap}

Re: Why isn`t there a diving board? - CountryGal4132 - 01-04-2009 04:15 AM

yes, I think sims should vary thier swim style.  I would love to see a diving board.  The pool will look so plain without one.  Maybe sims can get pool volleyball nets.  That would be great for a sims pool party!

Re: Why isn`t there a diving board? - itslauren:) - 14-04-2009 05:32 PM

...Dont they allready have diving boards in the sims 2? but i agree with you on the built in steps thing