www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008.
Uploading Screenshots of your Sims - Printable Version

+- www.simsforums.com - the Sims series, computer games & other nonsense since March 2008. (https://www.simsforums.com)
+-- Forum: The Sims Forums Community (/forumdisplay.php?fid=3)
+--- Forum: Once Upon A Simming Time (Stories & Legacies) (/forumdisplay.php?fid=37)
+---- Forum: Sims 3: Stories & Legacies (/forumdisplay.php?fid=16)
+---- Thread: Uploading Screenshots of your Sims (/showthread.php?tid=5999)

Uploading Screenshots of your Sims - matt - 29-05-2009 03:58 PM

You can now use our new Gallery feature to upload your screenshots into your own albums.

Click here to go to the gallery.

Re: Uploading Screenshots of your Sims - -[gooey kablooey]- - 30-05-2009 02:57 AM

Woohh! This is cool. Thanks Matt Big GrinD

Re: Uploading Screenshots of your Sims - 2qewl4u - 30-05-2009 12:22 PM

I love this new section {yes}

Re: Uploading Screenshots of your Sims - Bat - 05-06-2009 03:59 AM

Getting the image to appear in your post can be a challenge. You should use the BBC code it gives you...it will produce a very small image...add "width #" without the "" and change the # to a number. This will add the picture with the selected width you type. You can also add captions to it.

Uploading Screenshots of your Sims - JenGlennon - 03-09-2010 08:06 PM

How do I do this with Sims 3?  I make legacy stories almost every time I play the Sims, and I make mine pretty complicated, so I would love to share them.  How do I upload pictures and post them here? Are they located in "downloads" or something similar?