Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
EP idea! CITYLIFE! Nightlife/Apartments!
25-10-2009, 01:53 AM
EP idea! CITYLIFE! Nightlife/Apartments!
I posted this first at thesims3.com http://forum.thesims3.com/jforum/posts/list/118453.page

What do you here think about this idea then?

An EP that comes with a new neighborhood like a city centre, with apartment buildings, shops, restaurants and nightclubs sims really can visit to enjoy themselves instead of going to rabbitholes.

There could be betting shops where the sims can bet on horses and watch horse races on a tv, or play Keno or something, with a low chance of winning but it would be exciting.

Sims can move there to live, or just visit for a day or night out. The new neighborhood could be connected to both Sunset Valley and Riverview. If sims from both Sunset Valley and Riverview move to the city they could meet!

The new type of buildings could of course also be built in all neighborhoods.

I thought it would be a great combination. Apartment buildings can be tall, just like in real city centres. It would be cool if sims could go out on a date and after that have a romantic evening at home in a cozy penthouse apartment.  {wub}
Quote this message in a reply
25-10-2009, 03:18 AM
Re: EP idea! CITYLIFE! Nightlife/Apartments!
love the idea, really miss the apartments and owning stores! fingers crossed  Big Grin

[Image: love-that-bass_siggi.jpg]
12-02-2010, 12:59 AM
thats a great idea! i hope they make one like that!
19-05-2010, 01:08 PM
I like it too think that is what is needed to liven things up in the sim world.

Smile and the world smiles with you<br />[Image: 1.png]
03-10-2010, 04:18 AM
Big Grin RE: EP idea! CITYLIFE! Nightlife/Apartments!
Nightlife and penthouse apartments comes true in Late Night! Makes me wonder if EA read my post at the official Sims 3 forum or if they just came up with the same idea? Smile
03-10-2010, 05:37 PM
RE: EP idea! CITYLIFE! Nightlife/Apartments!
(03-10-2010 04:18 AM)Cororon Wrote:  Nightlife and penthouse apartments comes true in Late Night! Makes me wonder if EA read my post at the official Sims 3 forum or if they just came up with the same idea? Smile
idk many ideas came from the forum