Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Two Bestfriends lost my Sims game(s)
22-04-2012, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2012 02:40 PM by Minty.)
My Two Bestfriends lost my Sims game(s)
Soo Soon!

I'm Tia and I'm new to the Sims Fourm! I really needed to be apart of a Sims community where I could express my opinions and ideas about the game but, what brought me here was the urge to rant. ( Which usually isn't the best way to leave a good first impression )

My Two Best friends lost my Sims game(s)! That's right, more than one and more than once.

Technically it was three different friends but I'm cutting the thirty one some slack ( I don't know why! ). I just went to her house to ask for my Sims 3 Ambitions Expansion pack back and she's lost it!

This is the second Sims 3 Game of mines she's lost! The first one was the Sims 3 World Adventures! I had a collection of Sims 3 games at one point. I use to show it off like: " Hey guys check out my AWESOME Sims 3 games collection! " I'm down to two. I can't even begin to buy any of the games with out buying the Sims 3 first! That's right guys, my other best friend lost my Sims 3 game.

I don't understand how you can borrow something of someone else's and lose it. When I borrow things from people ( which I don't usually do ) I take very very good care of their things knowing it doesn't belong to me and I have to return it! Sims 3 games, Sims games in general do not come cheap and that's where the: " it's okay! " turns into 'secretly angry' about it.

What would you guys do about this? Can you give a Sims Forum newbie some advice?

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
My Two Bestfriends lost my Sims game(s) - Woohoo4U - 22-04-2012 06:06 PM