Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Clickable signature ideas
12-05-2013, 09:11 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2013 09:15 AM by Caspin.)
Clickable signature ideas
I thought I would try making a clickable signature to use on the EA forums, not that I post there much but worth a try perhaps.

Having never made such a thing before I was slightly at a loss so my first attempt was ..... hmmmmm what's the word ..... oh yeah - basic!

I took the hex numbers for the blue and green on SF and made them into a colour gradient on a signature-making website. It just looks grubby doesn't it! Also there's no logo and the font is wrong. But I did score a great personal victory in that I did manage to make it clickable (after half an hour of swearing at the screen and trying to get the pesky square brackets in the right order) so that the version on the EA forum brings the clickers straight here. Yay me!

[Image: SF.jpg]

This morning I had another go, using a plain blue background and pasting in the proper logo. It's a bit better but the resolution isn't great.

[Image: B.png]

I might consult my household Head of IT on how to use Photoshop to make some further improvements.

Anyone have any ideas or tips?

:mw_hmmm:
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Clickable signature ideas - Caspin - 12-05-2013 09:11 AM
RE: Clickable signature ideas - Minty - 12-05-2013, 10:05 AM
RE: Clickable signature ideas - Caspin - 12-05-2013, 10:35 AM
RE: Clickable signature ideas - Ollie - 12-05-2013, 11:18 AM
RE: Clickable signature ideas - Caspin - 12-05-2013, 12:28 PM
RE: Clickable signature ideas - Caspin - 12-05-2013, 05:43 PM