Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greeting Lads and Lasses!
07-09-2013, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2013 10:01 PM by BreAnn.)
Greeting Lads and Lasses!
Sorry about the lads and lasses bit. I went to a Renaissance Festival last weekend and fell in love with a bagpipes band called Tartanic, and he main guy addresses everyone that way, and well, it's stuck.
But anyway.
My name is Bre! I'm 23, love tattoos and Harry Potter, and I've been playing The Sims...nearly since I can remember, haha. I remember my mom playing them when I was too young for them, and always wanting to play, and once and a while, when she wasn't playing, I'd get my chance. I got hooked then. Shortly after they first came out, and I got addicted, I made sure that we owned every game that came out, and I was pretty successful at it. I'm pretty sure I've owned every single game from 1, 2, and 3 (with the exception of a couple stuff packs for 3) at one point or another.I I also enjoy games like Skyrim, Civilization, WoW, DnD, and that kinda thing.
I'm also a photographer, and a pretty decent one at that.
Fun fact. When I tried joining this forum originally, it wouldn't let me because it said I was a known spammer, lol.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Greeting Lads and Lasses! - BreAnn - 07-09-2013 09:42 PM
RE: Greeting Lads and Lasses! - Minty - 07-09-2013, 09:49 PM
RE: Greeting Lads and Lasses! - Caspin - 07-09-2013, 10:01 PM
RE: Greeting Lads and Lasses! - BreAnn - 08-09-2013, 12:25 AM
RE: Greeting Lads and Lasses! - Ollie - 08-09-2013, 12:14 PM