Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A few questions about Sims Life Stories
29-07-2009, 08:57 AM
A few questions about Sims Life Stories
Hi everyone. I've been playing The Sims Life Stories for a while now, and learnt quite a bit myself & reading here, but I'm still confused about a few things. I thought it better to ask all my questions in one go, than asking all over the place. I hope this is fine.

1) If sims pass away from age, and there is no-one left in the house, and then I bulldoze the house, does that stop any urn or tombstones? I had my husband & wife pass away and I didn't see any urn or tombstones, but have bulldozed the house now. My new family will be similar, as my kids are going to be adults soon (had twins, that kept me busy  ??? ), but I'll move them out so they don't age before getting married & having their own kids. The two elders will be on their own, I estimate anyway, so when they pass away, how do I ensure I do get the urns or tombstones?

2) Re getting the platinum for life. My sims have always managed to get enough aspiration rewards & will get to their chosen career level, but sometimes I don't have enough influence before they get to the top promotion, so it seems even if they get the influence later, they don't reach lifetime platinum. Do they need the 10,000 influence before getting the last promotion or achievement (say marry off 2 kids) to get a lifetime platinum? And how important is it they get to this point of the lifetime platinum?

3) Can I download other sims from the internet? I don't like many of the male hairstyles, and faces, so I'd like to vary it a little as they are all starting to look similar and I get confused who is who when having parties etc. I seem to have enough female hairstyles to vary it, but even some different female sims would be nice. I see people do download them, but I'm not sure if that's just for The Sims 2, and they won't work for my Life Stories game. I looked at EA, but they only offered a little pack with a drum kit etc, which I downloaded, but no different sims, clothes or hairstyles.

That's the main questions I have now, but I'll probably have more.  {blush}

It's a big game, but I love it. Thanks.
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
A few questions about Sims Life Stories - lems - 29-07-2009 08:57 AM