Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sims 2 "wants"??
29-07-2010, 06:08 PM (This post was last modified: 31-07-2010 07:31 PM by pinkwave.)
Sims 2 "wants"??
Hi guys  Smile How can I buy a game for my Sim for $3,000 or $5,500 when I can't find any? I have a Sim with a "fortune aspiration" and in his "wants" it says that's what he "wants" {wacko}. I can't find any to buy?? I have Sims2 Double Deluxe with "Nightlife" and "Celebration Stuff", but I can't find any expensive games? What am I missing here?  {unsure}

Oh, and one more thing while I'm here...I notice when I click on a book from the bookshelf and not just on the bookshelf, it says I can study "Fire Safety", "Lifelong Happpiness" "Anger Management" etc. How do I know when I've studied enough? Only the "Parenting" said something like..."now I know what babies want or are thinking?" (something like that?) I had my Sim study these yesterday and after a bit they disappeared from the promps, so I assumed I was done. Today when I started my game they're there again, except for the parenting one. I'm confused as usual.  {blush}

Thanks in advance, once again  {rolleyes}

Ummmm...now that I'm here...I accidently prompted my male Sim to flirt with his live-in girlfriend's brother!  {blink} Now all my male Sim's "wants" seem to be centered around her brother and there is a red heart under his pic. How do I fix this?  {unsure}
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Sims 2 "wants"?? - pinkwave - 29-07-2010 06:08 PM
RE: Sims 2 "wants"?? - Majick - 21-10-2010, 01:33 AM