Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Rambling tales of SF sims (with bonus cat pic spam)
11-02-2013, 12:45 AM
RE: Rambling tales of SF sims (with bonus cat pic spam)
[Image: 04_SnowAngels.jpg]

I knew it was a bad idea to let them drink Coors! Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
02-03-2013, 07:21 PM
Well you got a break last week but now it's time for me to spam you with more pics. Yes

Portrait Painter

My sim has reached Level 10 of painting skill, but her paintings don't seem to have improved very much. She has been practising the art of portraiture. So now we can play "guess the sim". Who is this masterpiece?

[Image: 01_MintyMasterpiece.jpg]

Yes it's Minty, looking rather plaintive and without his usual green hue. Odd - I'm sure Caspin has some green paint on that palette, seeing as she has managed the jumper. Oh well - she is using artistic licence.

In other news, Minty still has not been abducted by aliens. We definitely need some space rocks. I also read that the alien abductions may not occur if you have a lack of room on the lot (EA patched this problem, apparently, but I don't have the most recent patch because I don't have the energy to update mods). Seeing as most of the room we had is now taken up by my army of snowmen, this could be the issue. Mind you, Mr Green might die of fright if an abduction does actually occur, given the level of shock he expressed at seeing a star through a telescope ... at night. Ahem.

[Image: 02_StarShocks.jpg]

Snowmen Are Doomed

Speaking of snowmen, I'm sure they are causing these weird gnomes to appear. I have a whole load of these little guys now!

[Image: 03_SnowGnomes.jpg]

The end of winter is approaching and the snowmen are starting to melt.

Someone decided to do a bit of wrestling to hasten their demise...

What are you up to?! Tickling the snowmen?

[Image: 04_SnowmanAttackA.jpg]

Attack! Brooms and lumps of coal go flying.

[Image: 05_SnowmanAttackB.jpg]

My snowmen are destroyed!

[Image: 06_SnowmanAttackC.jpg]

Minty's sim was sent to sit on the naughty step then sent to bed with no dinner (possibly because [removed] ate it). The food I gathered up at the Feast Party is still filling the fridge. I'm starting to think there is a bug and the food is never going to be depleted!

[Image: 07_FeastPartyFoodGlut.jpg]

Crispy Pancakes Rehearsals!

I thought we'd better get together as a band and do some band stuff. I love playing the drums, or rather watching a sim of me playing some pixel drums. If only I could play drums in RL. That would be great.

[Image: 08_BandJamA.jpg]

Aw, are we keeping you up?! Minty gets a rather soulful look while practising guitar.

[Image: 09_BandJamB.jpg]

The idea was to have Ollie play his big instrument and then [removed] be on keyboard, but that didn't pan out because [removed] grabbed the big instrument first (this just gets dodgier). Fortunately Ollie is rather versatile and stepped up to play piano. Ollie you appear to be dressed as a doctor, although you are a policeman in this game. Don't know what is going on there. Or is that an outfit you think we should try out as band costume? Anyway, you were quite good at piano so maybe we'll leave things this way round.

[Image: 10_BandJamC.jpg]

So where is [removed]? Well she decided to take the big instrument outdoors and play outside in the dark. You'll freeze!

[Image: 11_BandJamD.jpg]

I guess the garden does come with an instant audience of (destroyed) snowmen.

And here comes the cat pic - here are our biggest fans, Victoria and Hugo.

All together now - awwwwwwww! BeatingHeart

[Image: 12_BandJamE.jpg]

That's all for now folks. Mostly because there is beer in the kitchen. Bye for now.

Haveadrink
02-03-2013, 09:54 PM
The snowmen look like they're moving!

02-03-2013, 11:04 PM
Looks through a telescope & freaks out at seeing a star. Yes Minty Green, you're as bright as a blackout! BangHead

What name have you given the band, or has it not got to that stage yet?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
02-03-2013, 11:33 PM
(02-03-2013 09:54 PM)gothika Wrote:  The snowmen look like they're moving!

Wait - what? Moving?!

They must just be dancing to our funky beats, [removed]! Biggrin

(02-03-2013 11:04 PM)Minty Wrote:  What name have you given the band, or has it not got to that stage yet?

Do try to keep up Minty! Tongue The band is called 'The Crispy Pancakes' in honour of the recent Findus scandal and also in honour of my great love of pancakes Big Grin
03-03-2013, 09:41 AM
How dare Sommie steal the instrument that looks like the instrument that is my most hated instrument, but it's not that instrument.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

03-03-2013, 02:07 PM
Aw, but your sim does great on piano and he seemed to really be enjoying playing - he was there for hours practising!

Is it cello that you hate?
03-03-2013, 09:29 PM
Yep, I had terrible year 7 encounters with it. eww.

04-03-2013, 09:06 PM
That's a shame, I have to say I rather like the sound of a cello. Do you play any instruments now? Or is that ordeal in the past now? Big Grin
05-03-2013, 06:46 AM
Nope, I don't play any instruments. I tried out the guitar in grade 4 or so, but nah me and musical instruments don't mix and it's the same with sport, I don't go well with that either. I don't know why, but unlike a lot of people, I don't have a "speciality" yet. I don't like music, I don't like sport. Hmm I'm average in all my subjects, but I don't necessarily excel at anything. So i'm just waiting until I find my thing.

Well that got off topic fast.