Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Votes - 2.67 Average
The New Official Movie Thread
24-05-2013, 08:34 AM
RE: The New Official Movie Thread
It's OK, I have someone else who is willing to go and watch the film with me and they realise that I am likely to be as hyped up about it as I would be if I ate half a Krispy Kreme doughnut.

(I once ate a whole one of those doughnuts because someone brought them into work - and then I was bouncing off the walls. What do they put in the sprinkles? My colleague had to ban me from answering the phone because I was talking so fast and apparently looked as though I was going to have a heart attack. Move along, Caspin. OK, sorry.)

Monsters University? Is that the same sort of thing as Monsters Inc.? I rather like an animated movie from time to time, especially Pixar ones.
Quote this message in a reply
24-05-2013, 11:36 AM
Oh yes, I loved Monsters inc. when I was a kid.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

26-05-2013, 06:39 AM (This post was last modified: 26-05-2013 06:40 AM by gothika.)
Yeah it has Mike + Sulley, but it's from when they first met and became friends. Basically it's the prequel Smile

Apparently Jurassic Park 4 is postponed. I'm quite sad. I absolutely love the movie series & was hoping for a new movie to come out.

26-05-2013, 09:47 AM
There is some controversy over the appearance of the dinosaurs in the next Jurassic Park film. Science and archaeology have shown that some of the dinosaurs that they feature would have had feathers, but the movie-makers are insisting on them still being scaly, perhaps because scaly looks more scary. Sorry, going off at a tangent there. What I was going to say is that I think I've only seen the first JP. I'm amazed that they are now up to JP4!

But the Monsters one sounds good!
29-05-2013, 04:32 PM
Hoorah I finally saw the Great Gatsby film last night, but booooo I found it disappointing. Sad

I am glad I caught the film, otherwise I would have felt like I missed out, and it would have been worse on a small screen, I reckon, so it's good that I didn't end up watching it on telly. Also I had free tickets at the local cinema so yay for that.

Just goes to prove to yet again (will I ever learn?) that it is a bad idea for me to watch the film of a book that I love. Bangs head on wall to try to knock some sense into self.

Learn, damn you! BangHead
30-05-2013, 11:37 PM
Yeah usually books turned into movies are never as good. :/

06-06-2013, 11:02 AM
Is anyone going to see the "Man of Steel" Superman film?

I think I will go to see it, as I do enjoy an action-type movie and I have no objection to staring at Henry Cavill for an hour or two.
06-06-2013, 10:02 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2013 10:35 PM by Ollie.)
Of course I will! How could you think that I wouldn't see it?

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

06-06-2013, 10:17 PM
I had no doubt, Ollie, no doubt at all. Yes
10-06-2013, 01:21 AM
I may go and see Man of Steel.

Everyone seems to go watch the Purge. I wanna see Now you see me. Looks promising.