Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
The Grimm Prettacy (8/29/2014)
12-08-2014, 02:18 PM
RE: The Grimm Prettacy (Updated as of August 11)
Ah, another baby, you say. So she was willing to wake up next to That Face at least once more then. Biggrin
Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2014, 02:15 AM
Well, Stockholm syndrome getting used to it might lead to better days. Haha.

And yes, a new chapter reveals how the kids all look like (as children/toddlers).
14-08-2014, 01:07 PM
[Image: Screenshot-508_zpsed60ec63.jpg]

Walter man, I hear you bro, I've had dumps like that as well where you're having to sit still for five minutes after until the room stop spinning.

[Image: Screenshot-640_zpsb9435bab.jpg]

Congratulations on giving birth to Nancy from Children Of The Damned.

[Image: village-damned-cinematography.png]

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
14-08-2014, 02:07 PM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2014 02:28 PM by Caspin.)
(14-08-2014 01:07 PM)Minty Wrote:  Walter man, I hear you bro, I've had dumps like that as well where you're having to sit still for five minutes after until the room stop spinning.

Good heavens. Spinning? You are so very charming. Walter needs more polenta in his diet. Tongue

Mabuhay! How do you pronounce that, phonetically?

I really think that those cribs in TS3 would hold more than one baby. It seems mad when you end up with twins (which in my head I just called "doublets"!) or triplets and have to have some huge row of cribs.

This is v funny! A bit too close to her imaginary friend there!

[Image: Screenshot-81_zps72cf955d.jpg]

Damned burglar, eh. Fryingpan

OK so now there are two girls and one boy. Surely one of those will be better-looking than their daddy. Their mum's genes should go in their favour at any rate.
15-08-2014, 06:21 AM
(14-08-2014 01:07 PM)Minty Wrote:  [Image: Screenshot-640_zpsb9435bab.jpg]

Congratulations on giving birth to Nancy from Children Of The Damned.

[Image: village-damned-cinematography.png]

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

Haha, I see the resemblance!

(14-08-2014 02:07 PM)Caspin Wrote:  Good heavens. Spinning? You are so very charming. Walter needs more polenta in his diet. Tongue

Mabuhay! How do you pronounce that, phonetically?

I really think that those cribs in TS3 would hold more than one baby. It seems mad when you end up with twins (which in my head I just called "doublets"!) or triplets and have to have some huge row of cribs.

This is v funny! A bit too close to her imaginary friend there!

[Image: Screenshot-81_zps72cf955d.jpg]

Damned burglar, eh. Fryingpan

OK so now there are two girls and one boy. Surely one of those will be better-looking than their daddy. Their mum's genes should go in their favour at any rate.

Mah (short a) boo hi (long i) Smile

And yes, Fluffs loves being very close to Luna. Too close, TBH. As for the cribs, I haven't tried but I'll see what happens the next time the Grimm household will have multiple births.

Well I can say they're all improvements from their dad, but since we're talking about three kids vying for Generation 1 heir... It's not that big of a leap. YET.

My basis for choosing an heir is stated here. And the heir I chose, well... Smile
15-08-2014, 04:35 PM
PRETTACY UPDATE: 08/15/2014
- New chapter is up
- Will be announcing the heir in new post (at the website)
16-08-2014, 03:24 PM
RE: The Grimm Prettacy (Updated as of August 15)
[Image: Gen1Chap13_zpsbb80445b.png]

A six-figure wedding bill, eh? Barmy. Unless of course they are including the figures after the decimal point. I reckon I could plan a perfectly nice wedding for £1000.00, no problem.

Shame on the repo-person for stealing the lights! What a weird thing to take. I was glad that Walter made some money so that he could get some better quality furnishings and, you know, some extra walls. Biggrin

Fantastic to get a 'good' twin and an 'evil' twin. Just perfect! Clapping

Funny how the IFs get all stretched when they age up like the kids do. I've not managed to get one to be anything other than a stupid doll so far.
16-08-2014, 04:33 PM
GRIMM GEN 1 HEIR inside
(16-08-2014 03:24 PM)Caspin Wrote:  [Image: Gen1Chap13_zpsbb80445b.png]

A six-figure wedding bill, eh? Barmy. Unless of course they are including the figures after the decimal point. I reckon I could plan a perfectly nice wedding for £1000.00, no problem.

Shame on the repo-person for stealing the lights! What a weird thing to take. I was glad that Walter made some money so that he could get some better quality furnishings and, you know, some extra walls. Biggrin

With the computer right across, I don't understand why the repo lady insisted with the cheap chandelier...

ANNOUNCEMENT: The heir is finally announced. The entire post is here.
16-08-2014, 05:02 PM
Ah, I thought you'd go with that one! Good luck to the next generation Smile
17-08-2014, 07:10 AM
Thanks! I shall now focus on writing Generation 0's remaining chapters before continuing my game for Generation 1.