Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello.
01-04-2008, 02:42 PM
Re: Hello.
Actually, it says something like 'Hello, could you please greet the forums, Sir?'

Anyway, hi forums, nice to meet you.  ;D

It's not really that bad, just funny.

- //::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
01-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Lol, that made me laugh! Big Grin Well no, I guess it's not so bad. I was thinking I might have said "Hello I like to smell socks" I something really ridiculous like that. :Smile And I too will do my part to greet the forums.

Hi Forums, nice to see you again. I bet you're totally sick of hearing from me now, aren't you? I never leave you alone. I'm sorry to say your nightmares won't be ending too soon. Wink *face of evil here... we really need a devil smiley or something*

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
01-04-2008, 04:47 PM
You could borrow one from the *ahem* adult forums. But I wouldn't suggest it.

I'll check to see if there's a code for one...

BTW...'ello, forums. We meet again. Pardon my lameness - it's a widely discussed issue. But with your help, forums, it'll get better. Want some pie?

Oh, heavens...I need a life.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
01-04-2008, 07:31 PM
Hehe, we all do Bambi, we all do. I'd say it was odd if you didn't! Wink

Just kidding, I know some of you are actually quite normal. Smile I'd love to know what that's like :o...

01-04-2008, 08:40 PM
As would I... Big Grin

It must be boring sometimes, though...

I don't like boring Wink

02-04-2008, 01:08 AM
I think that too. Boring = Normal, most of the time. But I guess it could be quite handy. Imagine getting on a bus and not recieving funny looks because you're singing too loudly with your earphones in! Yes, this happened to me once. The embarassment was strong, considering I was on the bus with a boy I liked and I thought he'd think I was a total retard and never want to talk to me again. However, he thought it was hilarious and that actually got us together in the end. :Smile He wouldn't stop laughing for ages though, and I had to stop him from telling everyone at school. Then again, I've just told thousands of people online, so I don't see what the problem is lol. I guess it's just that I have to see the people at school most everyday, and it would be easier to live without people shaking their hips at me every 5 seconds (I was singing Hips Don't Lie in what was probably a very awful Shakira accent). :Smile

And I'm going on again. I really have got to focus and stop blabbering on. It's like when I'm reading Harry Potter. I start and then I can't stop. :Smile

02-04-2008, 02:23 AM
(02-04-2008 01:08 AM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:I think that too. Boring = Normal, most of the time. But I guess it could be quite handy. Imagine getting on a bus and not recieving funny looks because you're singing too loudly with your earphones in! Yes, this happened to me once. The embarassment was strong, considering I was on the bus with a boy I liked and I thought he'd think I was a total retard and never want to talk to me again. However, he thought it was hilarious and that actually got us together in the end. :Smile He wouldn't stop laughing for ages though, and I had to stop him from telling everyone at school. Then again, I've just told thousands of people online, so I don't see what the problem is lol. I guess it's just that I have to see the people at school most everyday, and it would be easier to live without people shaking their hips at me every 5 seconds (I was singing Hips Don't Lie in what was probably a very awful Shakira accent). :Smile

And I'm going on again. I really have got to focus and stop blabbering on. It's like when I'm reading Harry Potter. I start and then I can't stop. :Smile

That's adorable!! Who would have thought embarrassing yourself would get you together with someone you liked? We always try to be so "normal" around the ones we fancy...and to think we've been doing it wrong all along! Big Grin

And same here - once I start talking, it's hard to stop Smile Especially when it's about Harry Potter, something I feel strongly about, or something completely random that need not be discussed in length but I feel the need to anyway Wink

02-04-2008, 02:12 PM
That's exactly it. Wink One little thing that requires one little sentence or two and I turn it into a huge paragraph of blabbering. I bet you all hate me for it lol! I'm sorry. Sad It's just, I'm also quite a fast typer so that doesn't help me out either.

02-04-2008, 02:14 PM
(02-04-2008 02:12 PM)¢αѕѕιє link Wrote:That's exactly it. Wink One little thing that requires one little sentence or two and I turn it into a huge paragraph of blabbering. I bet you all hate me for it lol! I'm sorry. Sad It's just, I'm also quite a fast typer so that doesn't help me out either.

Same here Smile I blame the schools for making me take a typing class.

I, for one, don't hate you for blabbering, mostly because that would make me a hypocrite Smile