Login:
or Register

Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Suggestion - Announcements!
17-03-2008, 07:06 PM
Suggestion - Announcements!
Just a small suggestion, maybe you could add an announcements board to this category, just to like post in when you have maybe added a new modification to the forum or added a new staff member or opened your website or whatever. I think it would be cool.  Wink

Coming Soon...
17-03-2008, 08:09 PM
Re: Suggestion - Announcements!
I agree, that would be awsome!
18-03-2008, 11:36 PM
There should definitely be a forum filled with official Sims 3 that can only be edited by Administrators and high members. *cough*

I’ll have something creative here you’ll see..
19-03-2008, 01:16 AM
(17-03-2008 07:06 PM)Munsta link Wrote:Just a small suggestion, maybe you could add an announcements board to this category, just to like post in when you have maybe added a new modification to the forum or added a new staff member or opened your website or whatever. I think it would be cool.  Wink

Yeah like a news/announcement, since when it comes to new info i tend not to search a heck of alot so having it all on here would be an advantage deffinately :0)
19-03-2008, 06:54 PM
Yeah, having all the latest updates in one section for easy access is great. That way we all don't have to search around the whole board for stuff.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
30-04-2008, 02:36 PM
I was going to lock this, but it seems this hasn't really been considered yet.

So...bump. Hopefully Matt will see this and put an end to this conversation, whether it be with a 'yes' or a 'no'.

30-04-2008, 02:38 PM
An big announcement would be posted and made sticky for a while, so I don't think we need a specific section for it, not until some Sims 3 news is released anyway.

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
30-04-2008, 02:39 PM
Thanks, Matt. That's what I was thinking you'd say. Permission to lock this now?

30-04-2008, 02:41 PM
You don't need my permission, you should know that by now!

But personally I'd leave this open, just in case anyone disagrees and really wants an announcement section!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
30-04-2008, 02:43 PM
Alright. I'm just trying to clean this place up a bit. But, I agree, now that you said that.

I'll leave it open for a bit. Smile

Thread Closed