B-o-ring
Don\'t talk to me.
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sup yalll
25-03-2008, 05:01 AM
sup yalll
[font=Arial Bold][/font]  Hey everybody! My name is Liz and i used to be a huge fan of the sims 2. I did some ridiculous and crazy things just for the sims 2. Of course im not mentioning them, they are WAY too embarissing (i cant spell that).

What happened was, it kind of took over my life. I think i downloaded so many things it messed it up and i could eat was grilled cheese. Of course, now that is like one of fav foods. Anyway, My walls turned to red. I never went outside. I was like a computer vampire. One day i just said, i quit. IM DONE. I think of downloading it on my computer but now i wont because of the sims 3. DUDE IT LOOKS AWESOME! Well comment if you like! No mean stuff. Why waste your time? :-X :-X        

b-  ooh! A bug. Omg. A big bug. OMG. AHHHH  :Smile Nice buggy

http://www.auction-success-tips.com/Dog%....jpg  &nbsp; &nbsp;&nbsp; <br />&quot;Barking up the wrong tree.&quot;
Quote this message in a reply
25-03-2008, 05:04 AM
Re: sup yalll
Hahaha! welcomes! The sims 2 also took my life away. It was lonley dark times...Wait...It wasn't lonley! I had my families!
But now I can't find my game, so I cried.

[Image: renjisig2.jpg]
25-03-2008, 07:27 AM
Welcome Liz! Smile Wink Big Grin ;D Tongue :-*

[center][size=12pt][glow=black,2,300]I♥One Tree Hill[/glow][/size]<br />[Image: s.jpg]
[/center]
25-03-2008, 08:36 PM
Fascinating Smile Haha

Welcome!

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD