Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greetings, Simmers!
26-12-2011, 06:18 PM
Greetings, Simmers!
Hello!

My name is Raye. I'm 25 and shameless obsessed with the Sims. I started playing the game when the original game came out when I was in 8th grade. I have since owned every expansion pack for Sims, Sims2, and Sims3. I think that my favorite expansion of all time has been Sims 2 Seasons. I loved partaking in the legacy challenges with Sims2, and would like to do so again with Sims3.

When I'm not playing Sims, I love listening to music, crocheting, reading, playing other video games and spending time with my husband and our dog, Luna. I am also in the process of beginning my Master's degree in Social Work.

Anywho, enough about me. I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone here. My RL friends aren't Simmers. They just don't understand. -.-

xx,
Raye
Quote this message in a reply
26-12-2011, 06:28 PM
RE: Greetings, Simmers!
[Image: mw_wave.gif]
Welcome [Image: mw_smile1.gif]
27-12-2011, 04:30 PM
Welcome to Sims Forums.
Have a glass of nectar [Image: haveadrink.gif]
a sand dance [Image: egyptiandance.gif]

and a tongue [Image: tonguedrop.gif]

[Image: 135762.jpg]
28-12-2011, 11:24 AM
Hello there. Welcome to simsforums, hope you enjoy your time with us. Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

22-04-2012, 06:28 PM
(26-12-2011 06:18 PM)tangledupinsim Wrote:  Hello!

My name is Raye. I'm 25 and shameless obsessed with the Sims. I started playing the game when the original game came out when I was in 8th grade. I have since owned every expansion pack for Sims, Sims2, and Sims3. I think that my favorite expansion of all time has been Sims 2 Seasons. I loved partaking in the legacy challenges with Sims2, and would like to do so again with Sims3.

When I'm not playing Sims, I love listening to music, crocheting, reading, playing other video games and spending time with my husband and our dog, Luna. I am also in the process of beginning my Master's degree in Social Work.

Anywho, enough about me. I am really looking forward to getting to know everyone here. My RL friends aren't Simmers. They juust dont understand. -.-
(26-12-2011 06:18 PM)tangledupinsim Wrote:  I envy you man! My friends are the total opposite, they are Simmers as well. it was like a chain reaction with me, my friend passed the sims down to me I passed it down to my other friends lol domino effect. you're lucky though, at least your friends don't borrow your expansion packs and lose them -.-'
24-04-2012, 03:37 PM
Smile Hello and welcome