Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Spring Break!! :D
14-03-2012, 12:33 AM
Spring Break!! :D
I'm probably the only one but I'm on Spring Break right now!!!! Biggrin And what am I doing??? Nothing. Tongue Just watching marathons of my favorite shows and (maybe) trying to find a job! Egyptiandance Clapping (This is an excuse for me to try the smilies Tease )

Anyone else on Spring Break!? Dunno

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
Quote this message in a reply
14-03-2012, 11:01 AM
RE: Spring Break!! :D
Pfft, wait until you get a job and start in the real world. I miss long holidays when I could do nothing Sad

Good times!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
15-03-2012, 11:03 PM
The way the economy is over here, there's more and more of us getting long holidays where we will be doing nothing! Shocked

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
15-03-2012, 11:30 PM
my spring break isn't until the week of April 8th. D:

Carstairsrandomlegacy.wordpress.com - A Random Legacy
16-03-2012, 10:35 PM
first week of april. gonna go to the college I wanna go to, visit it. and study for my AP exams. YAY. nope.

23-03-2012, 04:29 PM
I have to go back to school Monday Sad Well, I got absolutely nothing accomplished this break! Tongue All I did was read an Agatha Christie book (which I LOVED).

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
23-03-2012, 11:51 PM
(23-03-2012 04:29 PM)Paul Wrote:  I have to go back to school Monday Sad Well, I got absolutely nothing accomplished this break! Tongue All I did was read an Agatha Christie book (which I LOVED).
Oh, which one? Don't laugh, but I love the TV series versions of Poirot and Miss Marple. Ought to qualify that by saying I like the late Joan Hickson's Miss Marple, she nailed the character. I hated Geraldine McEwan's way of playing the role, she came across like one of those mad old women that exposes herself to people on trains, and Julia Mckenzie's too lightweight in the role.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]