Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Engelbert Humperdinck
05-04-2012, 12:03 PM
Music Engelbert Humperdinck
I know that Humpy is big in Britain, but I think our swedish star Eilert Pilarm sings this song better than he did. Smile Clapping

Quote this message in a reply
06-04-2012, 01:24 PM
RE: Engelbert Humperdinck
Winnersmiley Nice Cor. :mw_laugh:
06-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Um... lol. o.o Nice joke.
06-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Isn't he great? Tongue

Here he is in a swedish commercial

07-04-2012, 06:48 PM
Engelbert Humperdinck hasn't been a star of any significance since about the early 1970s. I think he tried a comeback along with a few other old fossils at the time of Tom Jones' surprise late eighties comeback, but it got him nowhere.

They've wheeled him out for the idiotic Eurovision song contest, something no one has cared a toss about for decades now because the voting is so rigged, there's too many nations involved, and it's a far cry from the original idea of showcasing the best talent each nation has to offer.

I think a few years ago Manic Street Preachers offered to do an entry when they were a major selling band to try and get Britain back to at least finishing in the top five - and were turned down! Finland meanwhile threw in their resident big guns Loki and creamed it. BangHead

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
07-04-2012, 08:30 PM
Minty, ok ok. But did you listen to the songs I posted? Humpy isn't singing in either of them. Tongue

Yeah, Eurovision Song Contest must have been rigged since after 1974. :mw_fist: Most songs are so boring I forget them after 5 minutes.
13-04-2012, 10:46 PM
Pah! You're only saying that because Abba won in 1974 - and they copied Rod, Jane and Freddy anyway (Britain's greatest singing sensations EVAAAAR!) Biggrin Tongue

Anyway, Nicole was good! Smile

(Let' s not mention the year we ended that bunch dressed like a shower of St Trinian's rejects - total embarrassment).

((Or the year we had Sonia))

(((Or the last twenty entries we've made)))

Anyway, I'll see your Eilert and raise you a Gunther!

Bringing the smexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy back Tonguedrop Tonguedrop Tonguedrop Tonguedrop Tonguedrop Tonguedrop Tonguedrop

Egyptiandance Wacko Dizzy-1

[Image: 135762.jpg]
14-04-2012, 09:38 PM
(13-04-2012 10:46 PM)WaffenThinMint Wrote:  Pah! You're only saying that because Abba won in 1974 - and they copied Rod, Jane and Freddy anyway (Britain's greatest singing sensations EVAAAAR!) Biggrin Tongue

Noooo, here's your "ABBA" :mw_tease:

:mw_tease:

Quote:Anyway, I'll see your Eilert and raise you a Gunther!

Bringing the smexxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxy back Tonguedrop Tonguedrop Tonguedrop Tonguedrop Tonguedrop Tonguedrop Tonguedrop

My eyes... and ears... Omg Sick
14-04-2012, 11:03 PM
Biggrin Bwahaharoll
16-04-2012, 09:29 AM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2012 09:31 AM by bobert26.)
My Nana just loves Engelbert Humperdink! I've actually been listening to a ton of old music lately, a bit older than that, though. I've been obsessed with the movie American Graffiti.

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]