Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
My Two Bestfriends lost my Sims game(s)
22-04-2012, 06:06 PM (This post was last modified: 24-04-2012 02:40 PM by Minty.)
My Two Bestfriends lost my Sims game(s)
Soo Soon!

I'm Tia and I'm new to the Sims Fourm! I really needed to be apart of a Sims community where I could express my opinions and ideas about the game but, what brought me here was the urge to rant. ( Which usually isn't the best way to leave a good first impression )

My Two Best friends lost my Sims game(s)! That's right, more than one and more than once.

Technically it was three different friends but I'm cutting the thirty one some slack ( I don't know why! ). I just went to her house to ask for my Sims 3 Ambitions Expansion pack back and she's lost it!

This is the second Sims 3 Game of mines she's lost! The first one was the Sims 3 World Adventures! I had a collection of Sims 3 games at one point. I use to show it off like: " Hey guys check out my AWESOME Sims 3 games collection! " I'm down to two. I can't even begin to buy any of the games with out buying the Sims 3 first! That's right guys, my other best friend lost my Sims 3 game.

I don't understand how you can borrow something of someone else's and lose it. When I borrow things from people ( which I don't usually do ) I take very very good care of their things knowing it doesn't belong to me and I have to return it! Sims 3 games, Sims games in general do not come cheap and that's where the: " it's okay! " turns into 'secretly angry' about it.

What would you guys do about this? Can you give a Sims Forum newbie some advice?

Thanks
Quote this message in a reply
23-04-2012, 10:57 PM (This post was last modified: 23-04-2012 10:57 PM by Ollie.)
RE: My Two Bestfriends lost my Sims game(s)
Hi Tia and welcome to SimsForums. I have a question, do you have the sims 3 already installed on your computer? If so then I think that you should be able to install Nraas no CD mod which you can find here: http://nraas.wikispaces.com/NoCD

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

24-04-2012, 02:47 PM
Again apologies for the edit, all I did was put the above into paragraphs so it was easier to read.

Hello and welcome to Sims Forums, Tia. Were you by chance also posting recently on the Official EA Sims 3 forum something along the same lines as this?

Regarding your lost game, as Ollie has said you can still run your game if you have it installed using Twallan's No CD mod (simply download and unzip into your Mods\packages folder, and remember to run the game from TS3W.exe instead.

ie. C:\Program Files (x86)\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Game\Bin\TS3W.exe

As for your friends, if your friends ARE your friends, wouldn't they be buying you replacements for your games that they lost? Just saying... Dunno

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
24-04-2012, 03:45 PM
Hello Tia..Welcome to SF Smile