Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello fellow simmers
10-06-2012, 08:30 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2012 10:29 AM by Minty.)
Hello fellow simmers
Hello everyone!

I recently registered and thought I'd better do the meet-and-greet. I've been simming since the original The Sims, and I also liked SimCity, Settlers and that sort of thing. Sims is the main game that I like to play, it gives me some time to myself and I find it relaxing, but I don't mind the occasional Mario Kart or similar with friends and family. I like watching others play things like Skyrim or Assassin's Creed or GTA, but don't play them myself (I can't aim weapons in the heat of battle and usually end up continually running into a wall, falling off horse etc). In Sims I occasionally build (very simple) houses but more often I play multi-generation legacy-style games for my own amusement, making up challenges for my sims as I go along.

What else? Apart from investing time at the weekend to dictating to little pixel people, in RL I like to read, go for walks, visit the theatre and bake cakes. I spend a lot of time daydreaming (it's good for problem-solving) and most of all I like to laugh Biggrin

I think that's all for now!
Quote this message in a reply
10-06-2012, 10:35 AM (This post was last modified: 10-06-2012 10:40 AM by Minty.)
RE: Hello fellow simmers
Hi Caspin, I fixed your post so it wasn't all a big block on the left side of the screen, a long running technical difficulty with this forum's format.
Welcome to Sims Forums. Here are your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob 4141155crbst-plumbbob-gif_1_ and pan Fryingpan .
There's tea in the kitchen, but I'm afraid Matt ate the last of the biscuits.

Are you Caspin from Bear Mountain Creations?

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
10-06-2012, 12:00 PM
Thanks Waffen, I did wonder about the text being squished over on one side!

Yes, I am Caspin at BMC as well. It's been very quiet there recently, most of the regular posters are busy with other games just now, so I thought it might be a good time to register at some other simming places.

Thank you for the nectar! And I might whip up some pancakes in that pan!
10-06-2012, 03:28 PM
Hello Caspin...Welcome to SF Smile
11-06-2012, 03:34 AM
Hello and welcome to SimsForums, Caspin. Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

13-06-2012, 07:12 PM
Hi caspin ;] im new to n its funny we kind of have the same intrests when it comes to gaming ;] but my sims background is a little different.
When i first heard of sims i was quite little, and always had an intrest in it but never got a chance to play sims till about the middle of sims 2's "rein". Sims 3 has been the sim game ive got expericence the most, and though i like it alot i feel it needs improvments and im just trying to get involved in the process of making it better. Also trying to find people who share my intrest in sims ;]

We are only 'Freaks' cuz we are more intellectual and bold then youll ever be.. 040916162720_98
13-06-2012, 07:52 PM
Welcome! ^^
14-06-2012, 04:20 PM
Hello and welcome. Yes
15-06-2012, 07:50 PM
Welcome to SimsForums Caspin! My name is Paul! Smile