Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
I am the very model of a modern Major-General
28-07-2012, 06:09 PM (This post was last modified: 28-07-2012 06:10 PM by Minty.)
I am the very model of a modern Major-General
In Battlefield 2 that is!

[Image: 136433.bmp]

Secret of my success?

[Image: 136436.jpg]

Become the commander, so when you win you get double points.

Go to the enemy base in Dragon Valley & drive round & round the dead tree. If you have speech enabled, mutter something like "Hecate, hecate, hecate", "Quirkafleeg, quirkafleeg, quirkafleeg" or "Huffity puffity ringstone round" repeatedly (the first two in a deep dark doing scary occult ritual voice, the other like you're a five year old girl or Bjork).

[Image: 136437.jpg]

All enemy players will either be

1. run over when they spawn.

2. will think it is some sort of a trick or a glitch you are exploiting & waste time & bullets or rockets trying to shoot you (giving your team mates a clear run at all the flags)

3. be convinced you are summoning dark forces over the internet that will come down the server & kill them as they sit at their computers, causing them to run out of the room screaming.

WIN!

Finally, to get the last point required for promotion.

[Image: 136434.jpg]

Drive at enemy plane in your trusty buggy at high speed, whilst screaming "Aiiiiiiiie! For the Emperor! F**k you whaaaaaale! And f**k you dolphiiiiiiiiiiiiiin!" in a very bad Japanese accent.

[Image: 136435.jpg]

Sit at base until end of round having cup of well earned tea for your labours in smugily smugness.

Moral: if you can't shoot in online games for crap, try confusing the crap out of them to even the odds.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
02-08-2012, 05:36 PM
RE: I am the very model of a modern Major-General
*Salutes Major Minty*

Shooting - not my forte. Confusing people - seems to happen with no effort on my part Smile
Quote this message in a reply