Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello!
18-09-2012, 07:46 PM
Hello!
Hi there everyone Smile New to the forums. Been looking for a place to share my love for the sims and also my LJ!
http://kasrasianna.livejournal.com/

I am currently doing a rainbow legacy and the asylum challenge.

I look forward to chatting with you all!
Quote this message in a reply
18-09-2012, 08:42 PM
RE: Hello!
Hello Kasrasianna & welcome to Sims Forums.

Please accept your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob 4141155crbst-plumbbob-gif_1_ and pan Fryingpan .

There's tea in the kitchen, Ollie ate the last of the doughnuts, but Caspin's bringing cake, & we've found a packet of unopened chocolate Hob Nobs. The proper ones, not the Supermarket own brand version.

If you do houses or anything else of a Simmy nature, feel free to post piccys of what you are up to over at the Sims 3 section (make the width of the pictures no greater than 500 for a good fit with your text). But you already know that, don't you? Tongue

Feel free to hit general discussion with ramblings of just about everything else. We mean everything else. Kitchen sinks included. That part tends to be a bit of a free for all, as tends to be the way we roll.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
18-09-2012, 08:46 PM (This post was last modified: 18-09-2012 08:47 PM by kasrasianna.)
Thanks! *marinates the plumbob in nectar and cooks it in the pan* Tasty! (that's what I was supposed to do...right? Confused )
18-09-2012, 09:00 PM
Hello there and welcome!

Ah, nectar-marinated plumbob. Surely there can be nothing finer?

Smile
19-09-2012, 06:46 AM (This post was last modified: 19-09-2012 06:46 AM by Ollie.)
Welcome to SimsForums Kasrasianna. I hope you enjoy your time with us. Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]