Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello!
18-10-2012, 04:07 PM
Thumbs Up Hello!
Hi, I'm ZIMASIMS. I've been playing sims on and off for about ten years (yes I started with The Sims). I currently play The Sims 3 with the expansion packs of World Adventures, Late Night, and Generations. I love meeting new simmers so feel free to introduce yourself and if you feel inclined to, follow my simblr at http://www.zimasims.tumblr.com. Biggrin
Quote this message in a reply
18-10-2012, 11:10 PM
RE: Hello!
Hello Zimasims & welcome to Sims Forums.

Please accept your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob 4141155crbst-plumbbob-gif_1_ and pan Fryingpan .

There's tea in the kitchen, Ollie ate the last of the digestives, but Caspin's bringing some cake. I'll get the wine as soon as the rain stops & can get to the off licence.

If you do houses or anything else of a Simmy nature, feel free to post piccys of what you are up to over at the Sims 3 section (make the width of the pictures no greater than 500 for a good fit with your text). But you already know that, don't you? Tongue

Feel free to hit general discussion with ramblings of just about everything else. And we mean everything else. Kitchen sinks included. That part tends to be a bit of a free for all, as tends to be the way we roll.

Lovely little Tumblr you have there, pretty & well organised. Like the background music you have as well, not the usual blaring out of the latest song by some chart act at 10 billion decibels, but one fitting with the feel of the website. Keep us updated on your Simming!

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
19-10-2012, 05:47 AM
Hello and welcome to SimsForums Zimasims.
It's great to see new people coming on just about everyday. Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

19-10-2012, 06:30 AM
Thanks for the warm salutations. (:
19-10-2012, 02:14 PM
Welcome zimasims! Yes I will get cake in a moment, no worries.

(Minty while you're at the offy can you pick up some brandy, thanks. It's getting cold enough to justify a hip-flask I reckon.)

I will check out your simblr over the weekend :mw_yes: