Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
This year will be our year (oh yes, my precious!)
20-12-2012, 12:36 PM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2012 12:37 PM by Minty.)
Wink This year will be our year (oh yes, my precious!)
I can feel it in my bones.

Most entertaining poster outside Of EA forum 2012

Caspin is one of those nominated!

Quote of the year 2012

Good news: Bobert's got two chances, Sommie & I have one each. That's four shots at the 1000 simpoints. Yahoo
Bad news : There's about 50 billion other nominations. FlyingPig

Here's what got picked (and you can vote for everyone on the list as its multi-choice!).

Bobert (Sims Forums) : ‘ “Mull Of Kintyre”! I used to love that song. Then I found out it was about a geographical feature shaped like a penis. Kind of takes away the charm.’

Bobert (Sims Forums) : ‘Sold some leopard print lingerie to my history teacher (that was awkward, we both kind of stood there with our poker faces).’

Minty (Officials) : ‘Anyone that wants to succeed in fishing in the Sims learns very quickly to master bait so they aren’t wasting hours yanking on their line and only ending up with nothing bigger.'

(Am still amazed I wasn't banned for that one!)

[removed]/Gothika (Sims Forums) : ‘HE IS A STUD MUFFIN.’

Let's at least get "Stud Muffin" to beat that stupid "manwitch" rubbish. Tongue Secure ourselves a moral victory!

Anyway, let's vote & see what happens - it's good hype for this place if nothing else & might get a few people visiting out of curiosity.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
20-12-2012, 01:02 PM (This post was last modified: 20-12-2012 01:02 PM by Ollie.)
RE: This year will be our year (oh yes, my precious!)
I got so excited when I first saw some of my posts in the possible contenders thingy, but no longer, oh well. Better luck next year for me to get nominated. Tongue

Anyways, Boberts teacher with her lingerie FTW!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

20-12-2012, 01:50 PM
RE: This year will be our year (oh yes, my precious!)
Gosh yes, with their poker faces lol!

I have already voted. It took me ages because I was on a slow computer at the time.

Regardless of who wins or doesn't win, you lot are funny and you make me smile a lot Biggrin

Caspin BeatingHeart SF