Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hi!
13-01-2013, 05:56 PM
Hi!
Hi everyone! My name is Kevin and I'm from Indonesia.

I've been playing The Sims series religiously since 2002. I have to admit I've quitted playing Sims like ten times in total, but I always go back. It's that flawless. BeatingHeart

Anyway, hopefully I'll fit to this community. Looking forward to talk to all of you! Smile
Quote this message in a reply
13-01-2013, 06:43 PM
RE: Hi!
Hello Kevin from Indonesia and welcome!

I'm not sure it's flawless, but Sims games certainly are addictive. Or they have me hooked at any rate!

Smile
13-01-2013, 08:57 PM
Hmm.. yeah, maybe not so flawless. But it's a great game, you always come back at one point no matter how much you quit it xD

And thanks! Big Grin
14-01-2013, 09:06 AM
Hello! Look forward to seeing you post!

[center][Image: jZwBSkZFApwr9ym65iLlFoaGo1_500.jpg]
[center]
14-01-2013, 12:10 PM
Hello [K]evin & welcome to Sims Forums. Indonesia, eh? That's a new one for round here, & this forum's had about every nationality on the block in it.

Please accept your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob 4141155crbst-plumbbob-gif_1_ and pan Fryingpan .

There's tea in the kitchen, Bobert ate the last of the biscuits, but Caspin's bringing some cake later. Oh, and a hundred tins of Quality Street left over from Christmas

If you do houses or anything else of a Simmy nature, feel free to post piccys of what you are up to over at the Sims 3 section (make the width of the pictures no greater than 500 for a good fit with your text) or the Sims 2 section if it is Sims 2 stuff.

Feel free to hit general discussion with ramblings of just about everything else. And we mean everything else. Kitchen sinks included. That part tends to be a bit of a free for all, as tends to be the way we roll.

But you already know that, don't you? Tongue

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
14-01-2013, 02:25 PM
(14-01-2013 09:06 AM)bobert26 Wrote:  Hello! Look forward to seeing you post!
Thank you! Smile

(14-01-2013 12:10 PM)Minty Wrote:  Hello [K]evin & welcome to Sims Forums. Indonesia, eh? That's a new one for round here, & this forum's had about every nationality on the block in it.

Please accept your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob 4141155crbst-plumbbob-gif_1_ and pan Fryingpan .

There's tea in the kitchen, Bobert ate the last of the biscuits, but Caspin's bringing some cake later. Oh, and a hundred tins of Quality Street left over from Christmas

If you do houses or anything else of a Simmy nature, feel free to post piccys of what you are up to over at the Sims 3 section (make the width of the pictures no greater than 500 for a good fit with your text) or the Sims 2 section if it is Sims 2 stuff.

Feel free to hit general discussion with ramblings of just about everything else. And we mean everything else. Kitchen sinks included. That part tends to be a bit of a free for all, as tends to be the way we roll.

But you already know that, don't you? Tongue

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan
Hi there!
Thanks for the glass of nectar! I love nectars!
..as for the pan.. well.. it could come in handy, I guess.

Can we order pizza instead? Lately I've been obsessing over pizzas. Tongue

And sure! I'll post a lot of pics. I never really do these kind of stuff (making stories, completing 'challanges', etc) but I guess we'll never know until we start.

Thank you for the welcome! Fryingpan
17-01-2013, 02:24 AM
Sorry, I'm a bit late for the party. This is going to be short and sweet (because I'm not a fan of typing with an iPhone. So anyway hi Kevin and welcome to sims forums! Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

17-01-2013, 07:56 AM
(17-01-2013 02:24 AM)Ollie Wrote:  Sorry, I'm a bit late for the party. This is going to be short and sweet (because I'm not a fan of typing with an iPhone. So anyway hi Kevin and welcome to sims forums! Big Grin
Hello there! Thanksfor the welcome Smile
18-01-2013, 02:38 PM
hi welcome nice to meet u Smile

Totalhuni
xx
19-01-2013, 10:22 PM
(18-01-2013 02:38 PM)totalhuni Wrote:  hi welcome nice to meet u Smile
Hi there Smile Thanks for the welcome! x