Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hellooooo
16-04-2013, 08:20 PM (This post was last modified: 16-04-2013 08:20 PM by laceyinthesky.)
Rainbow hellooooo
hi! :) i'm lacey and i'm new here... obviously. xD

i'm a college student studying graphic design and i'm also a receptionist and in my spare time i love to play sims! i've been playing the sims for basically my entire childhood, and now i'm 22, so. it's been a long time. xD i frequent a lot of online forums and other things but have never joined one specifically for the sims before, so i'm excited to share some of my families and stories with you guys!

other things, umm, i'm very perky and i love cute things and bright colors so if i alarm you with my enthusiasm at any point i do apologize... one could say that i have the "excitable" trait. ;D yeah i bet that joke has never been made before EVER. hahaha. okay i'm done i'm so bad at these omg.
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2013, 09:08 PM
RE: hellooooo
Hello Lacey & welcome to Sims Forums.
Please accept your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob The_Sims_Plumbob_Pixle_by_Neon_Zombie & pan Fryingpan .

There's tea in the kitchen, Caspin ate the last of the cake and polenta, but Ollie's bringing some strawberry cupcakes. The good ones you get from Starbucks, not those copycat ones from Marks & Spencers that try to be too posh.

If you do houses or anything else of a Simmy nature, feel free to post piccys of what you are up to over at the Sims 3 section (make the width of the pictures no greater than 500px for a good fit with your text) or the Sims 2 section if it is Sims 2 stuff, or the Once Upon A Simming Time section if it's a story, legacy or challenge.

But you already knew that, didn't you? Tongue

Feel free to hit general discussion with ramblings of just about everything else. And we mean everything else. Kitchen sinks included. That part tends to be a bit of a free for all, as tends to be the way we roll.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
16-04-2013, 09:40 PM
YAY i love tea and cupcakes <3 i'll contribute some double chocolate chip cookies... since you can never have too much dessert. ;]

thank you for the welcome!
16-04-2013, 09:54 PM
Hey now, I'm being accused of finishing the cake? *Looks pointedly at suspicious crumbs on Minty's jumper*

Hello and welcome Lacey!

Haveadrink
20-04-2013, 01:49 AM
Hello Lacey and welcome to the great SimsForums! Big Grin
Can't wait to hear some of those fancy stories.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

11-05-2013, 11:41 AM
Hey welcome Smile

Totalhuni
xx