Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello!
06-06-2013, 07:40 PM
Hello!
I'm new here! I don't know how to work this site, but hopefully I will get the hang of it. I'm from boolprop.com and I have been looking for more sites to join. Currently, I am writing a Build a City Challenge. Do you guys do that here? It can be found here: http://greyshire.blogspot.com/
Anyway, I love the sims 2. I do not play the sims 3, but I still love reading legacies and such in the sims 3.
I'm 17, and I live in the states. I love to write and play basketball. I am going to be a senior next year. That's about it! Smile
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2013, 07:49 PM
RE: Hello!
Hello Juliette!

A very warm welcome to Sims Forums. I shall certainly check out your challenge blog. You could start a thread about it in the Sims 2 section here as well if you like.

Cheerleader
06-06-2013, 10:31 PM
Hello there, Julliettelacoeur and welcome to the (somewhat) small (but growing), tight-knit community that is SimsForums!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]

07-06-2013, 05:37 AM
Hi Juliette! Welcome!

I'll definitely check out your challenge. It would be nice to flash back to Sims 2, I haven't seen it in a long time.
07-06-2013, 10:37 AM
Another Boolproppian, eh? Or is is Boolpropian? Or is it Boolpropper. My brain's boiling & I can't think! Dizzy-1

Anyway, welcome to Sims Forums. Please accept your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob The_Sims_Plumbob_Pixle_by_Neon_Zombie & pan Fryingpan .

There's tea in the kitchen, Kharliah ate the last of the biscuits, but Caspin's making a chocolate polenta. Biggrin

If you do houses or anything else of a Simmy nature, feel free to post piccys of what you are up to over at the Sims 3 section (make the width of the pictures no greater than 500px for a good fit with your text) or the Sims 2 section if it is Sims 2 stuff, or the Once Upon A Simming Time section if it's a story, legacy or challenge.

The Sims 2 section has been enjoying something of a renaissance of late, & we've enjoyed the talents of Kareemzi, Neil20 & ResidentEvilOutbreak proving there's still plenty of interest in the game yet.

But you already knew that, didn't you? Tongue

Feel free to hit general discussion with ramblings of just about everything else. And we mean everything else. Kitchen sinks, radiators & sausage rolls included. That part tends to be a bit of a free for all.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]