Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Sim Fan here.
08-08-2013, 11:48 AM
Sim Fan here.
Hi
My name is Sim_Lad and I'm 25 from Gloucester, England and I enjoy Sim games, In the past I've had The Sims, The Sims 2 and 3 for Xbox but I've decided to move on to the PC versions, I also like Sci-Fi as well
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 07:30 PM
RE: Sim Fan here.
(08-08-2013 11:48 AM)Sim_Lad Wrote:  Hi
My name is Sim_Lad and I'm 25 from Gloucester, England and I enjoy Sim games, In the past I've had The Sims, The Sims 2 and 3 for Xbox but I've decided to move on to the PC versions, I also like Sci-Fi as well
Hello Sim Lad & welcome to Sims Forums.

Seems rather fitting we have someone from Gloucester on here considering Richard of Gloucester has been a popular topic this year!

Please accept your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob The_Sims_Plumbob_Pixle_by_Neon_Zombie & pan Fryingpan .

There's tea in the kitchen, Caspin ate the last of the hob-nobs and polenta, but Ollie's bringing some Fosters.

If you do houses or anything else of a Simmy nature, feel free to post piccys of what you are up to over at the Sims 3 section (make the width of the pictures no greater than 500px for a good fit with your text) or the Sims 2 section if it is Sims 2 stuff, or the Once Upon A Simming Time section if it's a story, legacy or challenge.

But you already knew that, didn't you? Tongue

Feel free to hit general discussion with ramblings of just about everything else. And we mean everything else. Kitchen sinks included. That part tends to be a bit of a free for all, as tends to be the way we roll.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
08-08-2013, 09:52 PM
Gosh yes, welcome to Sim-Lad of Gloucester!

Looking forward to chatting with you and I promise to buy in some more hobnobs Smile
10-08-2013, 03:20 AM (This post was last modified: 10-08-2013 03:20 AM by Ollie.)
Welcome to SimsForums, Sim_Lad!
I hope you enjoy your time with us. Big Grin

[Image: od8QQA8.png]