Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Greeting Lads and Lasses!
07-09-2013, 09:42 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2013 10:01 PM by BreAnn.)
Greeting Lads and Lasses!
Sorry about the lads and lasses bit. I went to a Renaissance Festival last weekend and fell in love with a bagpipes band called Tartanic, and he main guy addresses everyone that way, and well, it's stuck.
But anyway.
My name is Bre! I'm 23, love tattoos and Harry Potter, and I've been playing The Sims...nearly since I can remember, haha. I remember my mom playing them when I was too young for them, and always wanting to play, and once and a while, when she wasn't playing, I'd get my chance. I got hooked then. Shortly after they first came out, and I got addicted, I made sure that we owned every game that came out, and I was pretty successful at it. I'm pretty sure I've owned every single game from 1, 2, and 3 (with the exception of a couple stuff packs for 3) at one point or another.I I also enjoy games like Skyrim, Civilization, WoW, DnD, and that kinda thing.
I'm also a photographer, and a pretty decent one at that.
Fun fact. When I tried joining this forum originally, it wouldn't let me because it said I was a known spammer, lol.
Quote this message in a reply
07-09-2013, 09:49 PM (This post was last modified: 07-09-2013 09:55 PM by Minty.)
RE: Greeting Lads and Lasses!
Hello BreAnn, welcome to Sims Forums. Please accept your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob The_Sims_Plumbob_Pixle_by_Neon_Zombie & pan Fryingpan .

There's tea in the kitchen, Ollie ate the last of the biscuits, but Caspin's making a chocolate polenta. Biggrin

If you do houses or anything else of a Simmy nature, feel free to post piccys of what you are up to over at the Sims 3 section (make the width of the pictures no greater than 500px for a good fit with your text) or the Sims 2 section if it is Sims 2 stuff, or the Once Upon A Simming Time section if it's a story, legacy or challenge.

There's also of course an Other Games section to talk about Sim City, Skyrim & of course VERY soon the latest Grand Theft Auto!

But you already knew that, didn't you? Tongue

Feel free to hit general discussion with ramblings of just about everything else. And we mean everything else. Kitchen sinks, radiators & sausage rolls included. That part tends to be a bit of a free for all.

Harry Potter? I remember the day when they talked about nothing else but that on here! Biggrin

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
07-09-2013, 10:01 PM
Hi and welcome, Bre! I will certainly whip up some chocolate polenta.

It's always nice to meet a fellow Sims addict Smile

What sort of photography do you do?
08-09-2013, 12:25 AM
I do all kinds of photography! I get to see a lot of neat places so I have a lot of landscapes, flowers, nature-y things. Then I'm at the point in life where everyone I know is getting married/having kids, so I've been doing a lot more portraits lately. But then I also do macros, and more abstract stuff sometimes. Maybe I'll get around to posting links sometime.
08-09-2013, 12:14 PM
G'day Bre,
It's always great to have a new member on board here at Sims Forums.
Sorry about eating those biscuits, they were just too delicious.
Anyway, see ya around.

[Image: od8QQA8.png]