Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
CAS Ideas
27-03-2008, 03:51 PM
CAS Ideas
    Well I think in CAS they should have more clothes (especially for the toddlers), and they shouldn't be stupid looking like the ones in Sims 2 (I'm talking bout all ages), or do I just sound stupid, 'cause thats why they make expansion packs? Well whatever I think expansion packs are stupid!! I think they should just make a big huge game that costs like 200 $$ ... It would take a long time to make that game, yah I know, But at least you would have time to save up your money, right? Plus you would get more for your money..  Ha ha what am I thinking, this poo will never happen even if my life depended on it. Well maybe EA will be nice and make a Sims 4 like that.

Lol what do you all think? I dont care if you say my idea is stupid, I just let my mind wonder.

The Nikksterrr!
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 03:54 PM
Re: CAS Ideas
(27-03-2008 03:51 PM)Nikkiee15 link Wrote:Lol what do you all think? I dont care if you say my idea is stupid, I just let my mind wonder.

I just have to say - that's a wonderful statement Wink

Anyway, I think you have some pretty good ideas. Most of them are pretty popular topics, too.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
27-03-2008, 03:56 PM
Lol thanks, I woke up with that idea in my head, it was weird, so I ran downstairs to write it lmfao.
27-03-2008, 03:58 PM
Haha nice...don't you love it when you wake up with an idea? It makes you feel kind of smart Wink

27-03-2008, 04:01 PM
Lmao, thats so true.  Usually my brain is just like a bowl of jelly..... or it just feels like it lol, so I feel happy too Smile
27-03-2008, 04:06 PM
Bowl of jelly...nice way to put it Smile Kind of how I feel in the morning, too Wink

27-03-2008, 04:14 PM
Lol Smile but not this morning, yay!
27-03-2008, 04:20 PM
Right. This morning your a bowl full of...pudding Smile Haha. Doesn't move around as much as jelly Wink

27-03-2008, 07:09 PM
hey! Smile i just wanted to say, i like the idea of better clothes, because on TS2 you just wanna keep downloading CC to make them look nicer, but CC makes your game slow, so i'd like it if we didn't have to do that. but about the all-in-one and no expansion pack game, i don't like it really... sorry, but i just think that it's better if we start off with a really basic game so we can get used to all the changes, and then they bring out the first expansion pack so we have that for a bit, get used to those additions to the game, then they keep bringing out more and more expansion packs, so we've left with a lot of things to do on the game, but without feeling too overwhelmed about it. i think if they just brought out this HUGE game, we'd all be like "WHOA! what?! slow down..." if you get me?

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
27-03-2008, 07:37 PM
(27-03-2008 07:09 PM)Bexy 1239 link Wrote:hey! Smile i just wanted to say, i like the idea of better clothes, because on TS2 you just wanna keep downloading CC to make them look nicer, but CC makes your game slow, so i'd like it if we didn't have to do that.
Actually, it doesn't really matter whether there are 700 nice [EA/Maxis] outfits in the game or only 100 and you download 600 CC clothes.
It takes up just as much space, you know what I mean.
The more data there is, the longer it takes to load, and Maxis content doesn't load any faster than CC.

- //::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]