Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Server Move Issues Thread
07-11-2013, 06:15 PM
Server Move Issues Thread
Please report anything that I've broken in here!

Thanks,
Matt

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
Quote this message in a reply
07-11-2013, 06:17 PM
RE: Server Move Issues Thread
- Main logo image borked. This is my bad, will fix soon!
- @simsforums.com emails will not be working yet. Will fix soon!

I'm always happy to help! If you need anything, just send me a personal message (PM) and I'll try help if I can...
07-11-2013, 08:11 PM
Looks the exact same as the old forum, except we are now limited in the number of smileys on offer (clicking the get more doesn't work).

I thought we were moving back to the original format before the 2010 changeover?

EgyptiandanceWackoFryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
07-11-2013, 08:29 PM
I did spend most of today trying to migrate, but it didn't want to work.

I'll look into the smiles situation.

Thanks

09-11-2013, 04:25 PM
Hello Matt!

I don't think the "reply" button on posts is working. If you hit reply at the bottom of someone's post, it does not provide a quote of what they've written, just an empty box.
09-11-2013, 09:00 PM
(09-11-2013 04:25 PM)Caspin Wrote:  Hello Matt!

I don't think the "reply" button on posts is working. If you hit reply at the bottom of someone's post, it does not provide a quote of what they've written, just an empty box.

I updated the software to the latest version, I wonder if they developers have changed it?!

It still works, you just have to press the quote button first before hitting the reply button. This allows you to quote multiple posts.

09-11-2013, 09:14 PM
Now that we have moved to a different server, what is the prospect of bringing some arcade games into SF like on the pre-2010 board as a way of attracting some new recruits? They were always popular.

[Image: 135762.jpg]
09-11-2013, 10:35 PM
(09-11-2013 09:14 PM)Minty Wrote:  Now that we have moved to a different server, what is the prospect of bringing some arcade games into SF like on the pre-2010 board as a way of attracting some new recruits? They were always popular.

SF Games Section!

It's not perfect, but it's workable! I'll need to do some tweaks before putting it 'live' and adding it to the navigation.

09-11-2013, 10:48 PM
Oh my goodness, GAMES! I'll never get anything done now, it'll be "just one more go at pacman". Big Grin
09-11-2013, 11:11 PM (This post was last modified: 10-11-2013 12:00 AM by Ollie.)
OMG! Yes! I remember that! Big Grin

Edit: Umm Matt, there appears to be a problem with Pacman's high scores. You see the problem is that I don't appear to be winning at the top, something clearly isn't right. xD

Edit 2: The problem has been fixed!

[Image: od8QQA8.png]