Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheats question
25-04-2016, 03:05 AM
Cheats question
If this is better off in the Tech section let me know and I'll try to move it if possible.
Anyway, I'm finally discovering the secrets of BoolProp in TS2 and I was wondering if there was a way to edit townies like you can do in CAS for TS3. I just don't want to BoolProp my game into a plumming mess.
Please advise, Caspin, Minty, and the rest! Dunno
Quote this message in a reply
26-04-2016, 11:32 PM
RE: Cheats question
As far as I know, yes. It's the same idea as the CNTL + SHIFT + C box followed by testingcheatsenabled true in TS3 - except this time you type Boolprop testingcheatsenabled true.

Same as with TS3 CAS, you can unlock extra outfits, hairstyles & so on by doing so.

There are problems with the Boolprop cheat: never do anything to Mrs Crumplebottom, the Grim Reaper, the Therapist or the Social Bunny or it will destroy your game because they were coded to be considered objects, not NPCs.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
01-05-2016, 02:53 PM
Good thing Minty knows, as I am without a clue. It's so long since I played TS2 and I never used cheats as far as I can recall. Hopefully Boolproping will work for you. Either that or we could wait for Wanda to pop in - she plays TS2 and might know of other methods perhaps. I always think Boolprop sounds like a type of French bread.
05-05-2016, 08:19 PM
Yes yes I'm here!
But I don't have an answer, sorry Undecided I've never tried to edit townies. Maybe if you made them selectable, changed their clothes and made them unselectable again?
My google-fu says to do this:
http://www.simechoes.org/simechoes2/sims...ting%20Sim
afaik you can't edit them in cas but at least when you can control them you can change hair, glasses and clothing.