Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
My lots, mods and towns (Download links)
28-02-2014, 06:19 AM (This post was last modified: 28-02-2014 06:23 AM by residenteviloutbreak.)
RE: My lots, mods and towns (Download links)
New lot release!

Say hello to a "Retro" Diamond's department store. Heavily based off the retro JCPenny's stores from the 60s, when it was formally known as "Penny's", it has the light blue and white theme throughout the store, a second floor and 2 entrances.
Examples of the "Retro" Penny's store:
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRwfzRiOwdy-XpzVqwHXo1...HY-BrJJPWw]

The Diamonds Store features a complete in and out retro theme, with retro 60's big box store architecture, and features two floors, stairs and elevators. Also featuring window displays, food stores, clothing and a complete salon and changing room! This is the perfect addition for your town!
Also, store is capable of being a business for your sims! Shelving is already set up, as well as items on the shelves. Simply purchase the property as your sim, and mark your items for sale!

File information:
Size: 2MB
Games Required: The Sims 2, Nightlife and Open For Business
Custom Content Used: No
License: No redistributing allowed. Linking is Ok.
Download: https://mega.co.nz/#!wNsWWRBR!I0ALDwKiDT...V1c9sLhG_0

Screenshots:
[Image: 2a6jskl.jpg]

[Image: o7rno0.jpg]

[Image: 200smky.jpg]

Also note, I plan to release new commercial lots every day. I specialize in shopping malls, as well as big box stores. I will do requests too! If you want something, I'll build it!
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: My lots, mods and towns (Download links) - residenteviloutbreak - 28-02-2014 06:19 AM