Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
WONT INSTALL
08-03-2014, 12:59 AM
Thumbs Down WONT INSTALL
PLEASE HELP, I AM TRYING TO INSTALL MY SIMS2 DOUBLE DELUXE DISC I HAVE INSTALLED IT ON OTHER COMPUTERS I HAVE HAD IN THE PAST AND IT HAS ALWAYS WORKED BEAUTIFULLY. BUT IT WILL NOT GO PAST 24% IT GETS TO 24% AND WILL LOAD NO FURTHER......

PLEASE HELP!!! MY HUSBAND GOT ME THIS LAPTOP THE OTHER DAY SO I COULD PLAY THIS GAME...=((
Quote this message in a reply
08-03-2014, 04:55 AM
RE: WONT INSTALL
Anyone????............ it would be more then helpful??
08-03-2014, 08:30 AM
It would help if you told us your system requirements.
Also, could it be that the laptops disc drive is defective?
08-03-2014, 10:30 AM
I have moved this thread from General Discussion and deleted the duplicate threads from other locations.

As residenteviloutbreak has pointed out, demanding technical assistance without providing your specs is unlikely to get you very far.

Here are some other problems:
1. Shouting
2. Spamming the forum with multiple threads
3. Getting stroppy when nobody answers despite it being the middle of the night for some of us
4. Last, but not least, taking the time to register and to post not once, not twice, but thrice, yet at no time paying any heed to the big warning messages about technical queries.

Good day.
08-03-2014, 09:19 PM
Thanks Caspin - you wonder how these boorish clowns behave in real life if the manners they have online are anything to go by.

(For the record, my guess is if it is a new computer it came with Windows 8 & have forgotten to install it in Windows XP mode due to the age of the software. Basic computer knowledge even a computer dunce like me knows!)

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]