Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A tidy up
11-10-2014, 02:03 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2014 02:03 PM by Caspin.)
RE: A tidy up
I have two questions. It says here that stories in the 'active' section that cease to be active will drop back into the appropriate sub-forum.

[Image: Story_section_no4.png]

Question 1 - does this happen automatically by magical forum technology, or should I be monitoring the time since the last update and then moving things around manually?

Question 2 - what happens to TS4 stories that become inactive as there is currently no sub-forum for them?
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2014, 10:07 PM
It's all manual I'm afraid.

Will cross the TS4 bridge when we come to it as currently we've only one story on the go. No point in making another forum yet taking up space. I may well go down the mass merger route in the end but I'm afraid it may put potential members off.

Egyptiandance Wacko Fryingpan

[Image: 135762.jpg]
11-10-2014, 10:20 PM
(11-10-2014 10:07 PM)Minty Wrote:  It's all manual I'm afraid.

Don't be afraid Biggrin

That's all fine and understood. I just like clear instructions so I don't make a pickle of your systems. Smile
23-12-2014, 11:47 AM
FYI: I have moved some of the stories threads that have not been updated for a while from the 'active' section to their Sims 2/Sims 3 sections according to the directions. I'll put the bin out and feed the cat later. Tongue
21-02-2015, 06:22 PM
Hey

I unstuck some stuck threads around and about the place. Some were very old and hadn't had any new posts for a long time (five years in some cases). There was one, for example, that was originally a guide to installing CC but was written so long ago that (a) I'm not convinced it represents the current method and (b) the OP had deleted their picture files from photobucket or whatever they were using, so that none of the images were showing any more.

If you feel that any of the things that I have unstuck should be re-stuck, go right ahead. I shall not take offence (or if I do then the only consequences will only involve a mild spanking with the pancake pan, so nothing to worry about really).

C

Fryingpan