Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Choosing Age
27-03-2008, 12:03 PM
Choosing Age
I think there should be a slide scale, like with the skin tone, to decide the age. We should have like a 100 day thing or something. But ya, it would be awesome. I know a couple the guy is twenty-two years older than his wife. That is why I think we should be able to decided, because it would make it a heck of alot realistic.
Quote this message in a reply
27-03-2008, 08:52 PM
Re: Choosing Age
Yea i feel u jus lik Huge Heffner how ever u spell his name but that man that owns the Playboy mansion he like 80 sumthin and his gurlfriends is like 25 and older so it will be realistic ;D
27-03-2008, 08:58 PM
Eh, I don't think it's that realistic to see an 80-year-old man with his arm around his 25-year old girlfriend! :o Lol, I'm only kidding, I get what you mean. I think it would be a good idea, but wouldn't it have to be gradual aging to do this? And we're not sure if we're getting that yet... I hope so though. But Chica, they won't be letting you pair an 80-year-old Sim with a 25-year-old, I can tell you that for nothing! :Smile ;D

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
27-03-2008, 09:17 PM
(27-03-2008 12:03 PM)grizzly0410 link Wrote:I think there should be a slide scale, like with the skin tone, to decide the age. We should have like a 100 day thing or something. But ya, it would be awesome. I know a couple the guy is twenty-two years older than his wife. That is why I think we should be able to decided, because it would make it a heck of alot realistic.

there should b that but also the "orginal" (baby, toddler, kid, teen, adult, elder) things as markings b/c teen pregnancy issues and such. wut makes u an adult w/ the sliders though? adults have more responsibility and jobs
27-03-2008, 11:13 PM
I like the idea of sliders for things like age, skin tone, weight, and muscle mass. Perhaps, for hair color too.
28-03-2008, 01:22 AM
idk if i want sliders for age.
i'd like sliders and then we have the "original" (baby, toddler, kid, teen, ect.) as the outlines so it would reach through the slider w/ gradual aging, then the template
28-03-2008, 01:31 AM
there sould be moths yea...