Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Hello
27-06-2017, 05:20 AM (This post was last modified: 27-06-2017 05:24 AM by CarlTheDuck.)
Hello
Hello there! I am CarlTheDuck, and I have played The Sims 1, The Sims 2, and The Sims 3, although I would be interested be interested in playing The Sims 4, even though I only liked The Sims 1 and The Sims 2.
Quote this message in a reply
02-07-2017, 09:30 AM
RE: Hello
Hello Carl The Duck & welcome to Sims Forums.

Please accept your complimentary glass of nectar Haveadrink plumbob 4141155crbst-plumbbob-gif_1_ & pan Fryingpan.

There's tea in the kitchen, Caspin ate the last of the hob-nobs and polenta, but Matt's bringing some tea and fairy cakes.

If you do houses or anything else of a Simmy nature, feel free to post piccys of what you are up to over at the Sims 3 section (make the width of the pictures no greater than 500px for a good fit with your text) or the Sims 2 section if it is Sims 2 stuff, or the Once Upon A Simming Time section if it's a story, legacy or challenge.

But you already knew that, didn't you? Tongue

Feel free to hit general discussion with ramblings of just about everything else. And we mean everything else.

Also feel free to try your luck in the Arcade section - some of those High Scores are long overdue being overtaken.

[Image: 135762.jpg]
06-07-2017, 07:53 AM
RE: Hello
Hello Carl The Duck,

Interesting name!

Yes, I probably did eat the last of the polenta, sorry about that. I'll make a compensatory cheesecake.