Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
anyone else had fun? :)
29-03-2008, 12:44 AM
anyone else had fun? :)
I think this may be weird to some of u guys, but i actually had fun the night (in my timezone) that freak crankdatsuperman was fooling around ;D, i dunno, it was so full of adventure we were like a team  ;D

ya i know im a freak too  Big Grin

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
Quote this message in a reply
29-03-2008, 02:46 AM
Re: anyone else had fun? :)
lol

-Supergeek to the rescue!

March 17, 2008 - September 7, 2008
September 1, 2009 - present
29-03-2008, 08:19 AM
I'm sure I would've had fun.

Damn... the first real forum troll and I missed it. :[

Awwwwww.

- //::ƒяεaκzỉỉℓℓa::\\ -

[Image: 2yo9xci.jpg]
29-03-2008, 10:26 AM
Haha, I wish I'd been there... I'm one of those argumentitive people, so I'd have loved to have been there... But I've already had an argument on here before, 'cause this girl WOULDN'T STOP TYPING LIKE THIS for a start, secondly she never used real grammar, thirdly she was calling me a bitch and the rest of us "mothadamnas" and fourthly she wanted nudity without the pixilation and s3x on the floor and kitchen counter. So I just left a comment which basically said it was wrong, and she said something like "YOU DONT EVEN NO WHO I AM BITCH, IVE HAV s3x AND IM 15 NOW, AND THIS IS JUST HOW I FEEL". Crazy woman.  :Smile

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
29-03-2008, 12:29 PM
(29-03-2008 10:26 AM)bєxi link Wrote:Haha, I wish I'd been there... I'm one of those argumentitive people, so I'd have loved to have been there... But I've already had an argument on here before, 'cause this girl WOULDN'T STOP TYPING LIKE THIS for a start, secondly she never used real grammar, thirdly she was calling me a bitch and the rest of us "mothadamnas" and fourthly she wanted nudity without the pixilation and s3x on the floor and kitchen counter. So I just left a comment which basically said it was wrong, and she said something like "YOU DONT EVEN NO WHO I AM BITCH, IVE HAV s3x AND IM 15 NOW, AND THIS IS JUST HOW I FEEL". Crazy woman.  :Smile
okay.... that girl's definitely going on my freaks' list Tongue

(12-04-2010 10:57 PM)CassieeBethh Wrote:Toilet seats are just yucky. Like... it's just wrong when you think how many butts have been on it.
Joined SF March 19th 2008
29-03-2008, 04:03 PM
it was an odd, offensive night but i guess it was a little funny afterwards. all the posts have been deleted though.
11-05-2008, 03:55 AM
I really find it funny that you all actually ENJOY stuff like that, in a way.

Don't worry...I kind of do, too. But only afterward. I don't like having to deal with it, though.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
11-05-2008, 06:43 AM
forum fights are interesting..but on forums i dont like..not on the ones i feel really comfortable on.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
11-05-2008, 09:05 AM
I dislike forum fights if they aren't playful. Why would you like people angry at eachother?

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
11-05-2008, 09:06 AM
yeah playful ones that arent serious at all..surely..but not real at your throat fights..those irritate me.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]