Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Cheat Codes
07-04-2008, 07:04 PM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2008 10:14 PM by BabiiBri.)
Cheat Codes
      Okay everyone knows in the sims 2 there cheat codes. I would like for there to be maxmotives and the rest of the cheat codes but make maxmotives different. In the sims 2 they have maxmotives, when you use it its for the whole family i dont want that i want them to have it that you can use it on one sim or if youwould like to use it one all the sims in the household. I would like a option. I really like cheat because they do help when  your rushing. I would like more cheat codes for the sims 3
Quote this message in a reply
07-04-2008, 07:14 PM
Re: Cheat Codes
Needs are going to be hidden this time, so I don't think there'll be maxmotives. Wink
07-04-2008, 07:23 PM
True, though they could still do some kind of motives cheat, because we may not be able to see them, but I guess they're still there after all. I don't know. I don't care too much about cheats or anything at the moment. :-\

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
07-04-2008, 07:26 PM
(07-04-2008 07:23 PM)мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link Wrote:True, though they could still do some kind of motives cheat, because we may not be able to see them, but I guess they're still there after all. I don't know. I don't care too much about cheats or anything at the moment. :-\
neither do I, as long as I get Sims 3.
07-04-2008, 08:00 PM
Cheats.. I dont wanna find out any!! im gonna be careful this time and have fun with the game the way it is.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
07-04-2008, 09:20 PM
Yea, I remember back in the TS1 days, I couldn't think of how people survived without them! Now, I think it takes the fun away to use them. The only thing I'll do is add a little energy or hygiene boost so as not to ruin a date or something with boolprop.

Oh yea, thats a way that you can alter one sim at a time. Put the boolprop thing in the neighborhood screen and then manually take care of their needs.
07-04-2008, 09:26 PM
I agree, cheats do eventually take the fun out of things if you over-use them. I'm not going to use cheats when I first get TS3, but gradually, as time goes by, more and more people will start using cheats, and it will become a habit. Everybody will use them, I wont be any diffeent. But I'm going to try to be less focused on cheating my way through things this time round... please? :-\

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
07-04-2008, 10:15 PM
(07-04-2008 07:23 PM)мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link Wrote:True, though they could still do some kind of motives cheat, because we may not be able to see them, but I guess they're still there after all. I don't know. I don't care too much about cheats or anything at the moment. :-\
I didnt ask u im tired of people responding to my quotes and have little attuides i want cheat codes i didnt ask you if it matters
07-04-2008, 10:19 PM
(07-04-2008 10:15 PM)BabiiBri link Wrote:[quote author=мяѕ. ¢αѕѕιє gяιηт link=topic=1592.msg31639#msg31639 date=1207592629]
True, though they could still do some kind of motives cheat, because we may not be able to see them, but I guess they're still there after all. I don't know. I don't care too much about cheats or anything at the moment. :-\
I didnt ask u im tired of people responding to my quotes and have little attuides i want cheat codes i didnt ask you if it matters
[/quote]

Hmm...she was responding to the person above her. Don't take things so harshly, and try not to insult fellow members, especially when they're nice ones  ;D
08-04-2008, 02:20 AM
Maybe a money cheat, those always help.

I just don't want to know them, then I will end up using them, lol!

I'm here to help! Send me a private message!