Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Traits
16-04-2008, 04:59 AM
Traits
From the traits that you've seen, what do you plan for your Simto  do with them?

I didn't like the idea of a klepto, but then again it would be cool to have control over what your klepto Sim steals. (Sims will supposedly think things through before reacting, that is unless you make them >Smile)

I plan on having fun with the trait system. I can totally have my sim visit a neighbor, like a painting, and then secretly remove it from the wall. I wonder if the friend would notice.

If criminal is another career track, he could be a professional theif. All of the stolen things could be stored away in a locked room for him. Or he could hang things in his house, I wonder if sims will be able to identify their missing items.

Another trait I will enjoy is having someone with the "tramp" trait were they will possibly have the choice of randomly seducing' making out, etc in front of others to get a reaction. That could also enhance the trait "inappropriate"

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
Quote this message in a reply
16-04-2008, 06:00 AM
Re: Traits
Im scared i'll favor certain traits too much
i hope i am brave enough to create all kinds of sims and play them out.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
16-04-2008, 12:34 PM
I going to try to profile some famous people like.....Jack the ripper..OOooo

--Stupid People Hurt Other People--<br />---Stupid People Let Them---<br />----Are you going to to be Stupid today?
16-04-2008, 02:21 PM
(16-04-2008 06:00 AM)ChalyssaMuch link Wrote:Im scared i'll favor certain traits too much
i hope i am brave enough to create all kinds of sims and play them out.

Me too. I'll favour all the positive traits and not explore all of the traits. But I won't! I'm going to try them all, and I am going to alternate the traits they share other traits with, so it's all going to be varied. It will create a much more unique neighbourhood this way. Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
16-04-2008, 05:08 PM
yeah i want all kinds of sims and hopefully i'll carry on with that!!
I wanna make my family though and hopefully i can split them like we talked about before..seperate my sister..and have her disowning me like she is...and have our households as they are..seperate..but only my immediate family of course..and i have a strange family..so making them will be fun to see.
and i'll make my babies daddy and hopefully..I can create me as pregnant..and hopefully it will come out a girl..hahaha
the traits should be extremely varied if i use my family.

16-04-2008, 06:15 PM
I will probably pick 4 good traits and 1 not so good trait. I mean that is more realistic I think. Or maybe 3 good and 2 not so good.. but that is all.

I think I will create those that are the total opposite of me.. to see how they act and react. I think that will be neat.
16-04-2008, 06:19 PM
thats a great idea too creating opposites..
sounds like a fun idea...

16-04-2008, 06:21 PM
(16-04-2008 04:59 AM)sims3luva22 link Wrote:I plan on having fun with the trait system. I can totally have my sim visit a neighbor, like a painting, and then secretly remove it from the wall. I wonder if the friend would notice.

If criminal is another career track, he could be a professional theif. All of the stolen things could be stored away in a locked room for him. Or he could hang things in his house, I wonder if sims will be able to identify their missing items.

Another trait I will enjoy is having someone with the "tramp" trait were they will possibly have the choice of randomly seducing' making out, etc in front of others to get a reaction. That could also enhance the trait "inappropriate"

I love all of these ideas! It would be especially cool if sims could recognize their belongings.

I'm really excited for all the different traits. However I am concerned that some will get overused, like the klepto one. I really don't want a bunch of them walking around my neighborhood.
16-04-2008, 06:46 PM
yeah but im sure with so many possible outcomes with traits..they wont be repeated to such an extreme.

16-04-2008, 08:19 PM
Do we know all 80 or so traits yet? I'm sure there's a few we aren't sure of yet. :-\ I'm desperate to know them all!

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]