Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
sims per household
02-05-2008, 04:55 AM
Re: sims per household
maybe since the neighborhoods seamless you wont even need to invite most people..maybe most people will just show up cause they can tell there is a party going on.

[Image: twilight199.png]
[Image: twilight18-1.png]
[Image: 102.jpg]
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2008, 10:18 AM
I wonder if charasmatic Sims can twist the police around their finger if they try to stop a party that is too loud?

For example, police man walks in telling them to end the party now. Hot female Sim does a bit of flirting and sticks in a few compliments here and there and then the poilce man gets wrapped around her little finger and actually joins in with the party rather than break it off. That would be funny.

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
04-05-2008, 03:59 AM
(02-05-2008 10:18 AM)Cookies & Cassie link Wrote:I wonder if charasmatic Sims can twist the police around their finger if they try to stop a party that is too loud?

For example, police man walks in telling them to end the party now. Hot female Sim does a bit of flirting and sticks in a few compliments here and there and then the poilce man gets wrapped around her little finger and actually joins in with the party rather than break it off. That would be funny.
{lol} That would be funny that hot female sim would probably be able to get out of speeding tickets too.  Big Grin
04-05-2008, 04:34 AM
Speaking of tickets, since there's a law enforcement career track, I wonder if sims can get pulled over etc. They will have cars and they did say something about sims walking and getting out of the way of cars, wonder if there is traffic too. Sims stick in traffic can be late for work or dinner.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!