Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
wow! great idea!
19-04-2008, 03:25 PM
Re: wow! great idea!
Erm, well I might have a lot of posts but I'm not doing them for a contest, and I don't post one word answers like "Yeah" and "Cool", I actually told someone to stop doing that today. So I hope you're not referring to all of us. Not that I think you are, don't get me wrong, I'm just saying. Wink But I totally agree, some people just want to boost post count so come up with these ridiculously annoying posts that just are not necessary. :Smile

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2008, 03:40 PM
I definitely don't do it for a "contest" either...

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
19-04-2008, 03:40 PM
I never said that it's a bad thing, I really like coming here. I enjoy hearing ideas from all of you folks. I just don't think that the length of an answere is all that important.

--Stupid People Hurt Other People--<br />---Stupid People Let Them---<br />----Are you going to to be Stupid today?
19-04-2008, 03:45 PM
Thanks. Smile

It's not the length, it's what they're saying.. it's those "Yeah" and "Cool" posts that are annoying. They can clearly just keep that to themselves. It's not neccessary. They could at least say "Yes, I agree, I think that's a nice idea," and then possibly go into why they like it.

19-04-2008, 03:53 PM
The answere is ...............a chat room ! Yea ?

--Stupid People Hurt Other People--<br />---Stupid People Let Them---<br />----Are you going to to be Stupid today?
20-04-2008, 05:21 AM
(19-04-2008 03:25 PM)Cassie the Green One link Wrote:Erm, well I might have a lot of posts but I'm not doing them for a contest, and I don't post one word answers like "Yeah" and "Cool", I actually told someone to stop doing that today. So I hope you're not referring to all of us. Not that I think you are, don't get me wrong, I'm just saying. Wink But I totally agree, some people just want to boost post count so come up with these ridiculously annoying posts that just are not necessary. :Smile

I'm absolutely not referring to all of the posters on this forum. It doesn't even happen often enough to really rile me up, I've just been noticing it more and more over the past few days. Also, I'm not talking about the people who 80% of the time post quality and then every once and a while post a little blurb like "Wow, this is a sweet idea." It just seems that there are some posters out there who the majority of the time, post three word responses. That's what kind of annoys me.
20-04-2008, 10:20 AM
I agree with you on this one.

What I do if I can't think of anything else to add to the thread, I look down at other peoples comments and quote a few and write or elaborate about what they've said about that certain topic.

Once I start writing about something I kind of can't stop. :-\

[center][Image: Woo.jpg]
[/center]
20-04-2008, 10:35 AM
(20-04-2008 05:21 AM)dejadejavu link Wrote:[quote author=Cassie the Green One link=topic=1693.msg40651#msg40651 date=1208615149]
Erm, well I might have a lot of posts but I'm not doing them for a contest, and I don't post one word answers like "Yeah" and "Cool", I actually told someone to stop doing that today. So I hope you're not referring to all of us. Not that I think you are, don't get me wrong, I'm just saying. Wink But I totally agree, some people just want to boost post count so come up with these ridiculously annoying posts that just are not necessary. :Smile

I'm absolutely not referring to all of the posters on this forum. It doesn't even happen often enough to really rile me up, I've just been noticing it more and more over the past few days. Also, I'm not talking about the people who 80% of the time post quality and then every once and a while post a little blurb like "Wow, this is a sweet idea." It just seems that there are some posters out there who the majority of the time, post three word responses. That's what kind of annoys me.
[/quote]

Oooh, Nicole, I'm sorry! I wasn't saying that to you, I was talking to DaBoogadie above me. Wink And I completely agree with you, there is a person in particular at the moment who is bugging me with their answers... won't mention who.

20-04-2008, 02:09 PM
Me? Haha...I think I know who it is...

Anywhoo, I'm the same way, Little Ms....once I start writing, it's hard to stop. Wink

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
20-04-2008, 03:49 PM
I've told them about their answers in a thread but they appeared to ignore me. I didn't want to get anymore involved as it really isn't my job, but I just wish those sort of posts would be deleted - once the person knows that they won't gain anymore posts (because it'll be deleted and therefore the post count will decrease) they will stop dong it, and others won't be as tempted to do the same.

But there I go again, sticking my nose in things that aren't my business. :Smile I'm sorry. Sad