Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Don't u think it's ready yet ?
19-04-2008, 03:37 PM
Don't u think it's ready yet ?
I'm wondering if it isn't ready yet!

I mean, i think it's kinda weird all the beautiful screens they've been showing us every thing seems to be ready (except the cars maybe ).

I'm sure it is ready it's been a long while, even since when the sims 2 was trendy, they was already talking of it.
With all the technology and means we have in 2008, the big teams they have + the fact it was programed right after ts2 was launched i'm sure sure it is ready NOW!

But they have to make us buy all the sims 2 EP and stuff pack they've already programed first!!!
Just fed up with this commercial manipulation  ??? >Sad

CLOVER POWER!
Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2008, 03:57 PM
Re: Don't u think it's ready yet ?
The game is most likely complete, but no where near ready for shipping. Lots and lots of tweeking and testing.

--Stupid People Hurt Other People--<br />---Stupid People Let Them---<br />----Are you going to to be Stupid today?
19-04-2008, 04:02 PM
^^ True. They were only 60% done not that long ago, weren't they? :-\

[Image: mirandacosgrovecassie.png]
19-04-2008, 04:06 PM
Yea, I read that to mean 60% overall. To me, that means done with the hard stuff.

--Stupid People Hurt Other People--<br />---Stupid People Let Them---<br />----Are you going to to be Stupid today?
19-04-2008, 04:09 PM
Same here. The major parts of the game are completed, just little odds and ends and lots of tweaing and testing left now. They have to email us before they're done with the game, anyway - we're (most of us) are VIP's, and we're supposed to be 'helping out' with making the game, in some way.

19-04-2008, 04:13 PM
don't think i' psycho!

they want us to think it isn't ready, this way they can tease us n' drive us addict even before it comes out!

errrrrarght!!!!

uhh uhhghtrrt!

no!!!!! the dark side i'm working on musn't win!! lol

CLOVER POWER!
19-04-2008, 04:15 PM
(19-04-2008 04:09 PM)Cassie the Green One link Wrote:Same here. The major parts of the game are completed, just little odds and ends and lots of tweaing and testing left now. They have to email us before they're done with the game, anyway - we're (most of us) are VIP's, and we're supposed to be 'helping out' with making the game, in some way.
Actually anyone can sign up for the VIP thing it's just a news up date on the Sims 3.
19-04-2008, 04:16 PM
I also belive the game is finished.What more do they need to "tweak"?
19-04-2008, 04:16 PM
I really hope that they pass out some beta keys to a few of us.

19-04-2008, 04:18 PM
I know anyone can be a VIP - that doesn't mean everyone here signed up though. And we're actually supposed to be helping them make them game.

"Be the first to get early, exclusive content, give us feedback on the game in development, get access to special web events, and much more."

So we're doing more than get news. Smile