Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
A sad reality
18-03-2008, 09:59 PM
Re: A sad reality
its weird cuz ive been playing sims2 for ages and then one day decided to go on sims 1 and it was majorly weird.
anyone else done that?
Quote this message in a reply
19-03-2008, 12:04 AM
I did do that. I didn't play it for more than one day tho. The graphics compared to Sims 2 is just sad.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
19-03-2008, 03:09 AM
It's hard to believe it really wasn't that long ago we were eagerly awaiting news on Sims 2.

I left sims 1 loaded on my computer for maybe a week after installing sims 2. The graphics were just too different. One really didn't compare with the other. But while I played it, I really did love sims 1.

I have a feeling it's going to be the same with Sims 3.

Stinks when you think of all the money you spent, especially if you have all eps and fun packs. *sigh*  But I did it with the original, so I know I'll likely do it again. :-\
19-03-2008, 03:13 AM
My mom will get mad but I'll do that again too :-\
19-03-2008, 03:33 AM
Sometimes I play sims 1, just out of sheer boredom and its fun to look back on the memory, but it also reminds me of time moving on can be a great thing when I go back to ts2 and utilize all those features sims 1 was missing!
19-03-2008, 06:02 AM
i saw people were saying they were going to keep their sims2 games so that they or their kids could play them later. just to let you know...i did that with the sims and i have them all still in my basement but they don't even work on my computer anymore. i dont know...hopefully you wont have that problem although i have no idea how i am going to get sims3 on my laptop because the sims2 plus all of the expansion packs makes it sooo slow now.
19-03-2008, 03:19 PM
I have a feeling that, since S2 was such a hit, it'll be a while before it fades into nothingness. It was an enjoyable game. I bet some people will completely disregard the new series and continue to live their happy lives in the old.

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
19-03-2008, 08:37 PM
Oh sure. I agree. I can't see myself ever forgetting completely about Sims 2. I am way too attached to my simmies. All the relationships, and houses I have built and the memories of all the good times. Sims 2 will probably get put aside by me when Sims 3 comes out, but not forgotten.

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
19-03-2008, 08:38 PM
Same here. It'll be nice to look back at the "early years."

[center][Image: icon110.png]
[Image: 7.png]
[Image: 8.png]
<br />[Image: donutmanatee2.gif]
<br />It's...the doughnut manatee. XD
19-03-2008, 09:27 PM
i actually never played the sims 1 more than once or twice, since I just got sims 2 last year. poo. i don't think ill get the sims 3 when it comes out...maybe ill wait a while. i can't abandom my simmies yet, i worked so hard on making them better!