Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Would you ever?
16-11-2008, 06:54 AM
Re: Would you ever?
OMG. It would tear my heart out. D: This sounds really stupid, but I would probably cry more if Edward died, than if Robert Pattinson died. Tongue

WYE cry if Bella Swan died?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
Quote this message in a reply
16-11-2008, 07:06 AM
yes a little bit and then i would go get edward!!!and keep him for me and you!!!!

WYE cry if Jacob Black died,i would probably

[Image: 8cb154957f27811e]
<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
16-11-2008, 07:09 AM
Hmmm... I might cry. I don't really care for Jacob, but he's some sort of a hero in New Moon, I guess.

WYE cry if Stephenie Meyer died?

[center]<br />CHICKEN NUGGETS.<br />i'm eating some right now. no, you can't have any, you imbecile!
16-11-2008, 07:14 AM
yea me too and he is because he saved bella from dying in the water and when edward left which was also sad and i would go crazy cause that means no more Twilight ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh ??? ??? ??? {no} {no} {no} {no}

WYE go out with jasper

<br /><br />Life is like a roller-coaster,it goes up,down,and there is no telling how long its going to go up and down
16-11-2008, 07:16 AM
When Edward left I cried a lot {blush}
Anyway, eh... probably not. From what I've read so far, he's the one that has trouble controlling himself around humans.

WYE go out with Emmett? {lol}

16-11-2008, 07:27 AM
yea i know me too cause i thought he would never come back but the he did and thats true and maybe if rosalie doesnt attack me and have you read breaking dawn yet?

WYE go out with edwar sorry if i already asked that im running out of questions and i cant remebered what i already asked

16-11-2008, 07:29 AM
I'm still trying to finish New Moon {blush}
And yes, I would go out with him definitley...! Wink

WYE go cliff diving for Jacob? Tongue

16-11-2008, 07:35 AM
oh ok its ok it took me awhile to read it and me too and yes if he saves me from drowning if i drown

WYE still a car for alice

16-11-2008, 07:39 AM
I have really been rushing reading New Moon... just about four nights ago I barely finished Twilight. {lol}

Anyway, I'm not sure. I probably wouldn't, to be honest.

WYE jump off a bridge for Edward?

16-11-2008, 07:44 AM
oh ok and i wouldn't either and yes i would if hurt

WYE leave edward for your own protection