Click me to see why these adverts are here

Login:
or Register

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Exsisting Families
18-03-2008, 10:10 PM
Exsisting Families
What do you guys think will happen to the sims 2 families??
Some of them have been there ever since sims1 (goths etc)
It'd be a shame to see them go.
I'd like to see Don settled down with a nice wife and kids but still up to his old tricks maybe Tongue mwah ha ha
Quote this message in a reply
18-03-2008, 10:18 PM
Re: Exsisting Families
I'm sure the Goths will re-appear in TS3, but i'm not sure about any other families, hopefully we will see a few familiar faces around the TS3 neighbourhoods ;D

Coming Soon...
18-03-2008, 10:21 PM
yeah, the Goths will probably still be around.

I'd like to see Nervous Subject again, but I don't think he'll turn up, as I think most people killed him o_o

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html
18-03-2008, 10:27 PM
I hope the Goths will still be around. Or maybe they could have Cassies kids as adults instead. Not Alexander tho, he is not attractive!!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 10:29 PM
(18-03-2008 10:27 PM)Babysback64 link Wrote:I hope the Goths will still be around. Or maybe they could have Cassies kids as adults instead. Not Alexander tho, he is not attractive!!

Send him for a make-over. I did. Smile
18-03-2008, 10:32 PM
I settled Cassandra with Don in my game, they had twins. I'm sure they won't forget the origional sims in the new game, I'm pretty sure they will create new characters (offspring) of the sims just so they can show the family's decendents their family tree.

New 17&quot; Laptop with wireless printer/scanner combo-$1,400<br />Sims 3 Pre-order-$70<br />College Books-$500<br />Being envied by your friends while they cram for exams and you play TS3- PRICELESS!!!!<br /><br />Forget Visa, Mastercard, and American Express- it pays to Discover!!!!
18-03-2008, 10:42 PM
Pleasants will probably be back too, they'll of course have grown up a bit.

I'm more curious about our own families.  Would be pretty awsome to add an importing tool.  Even if it's just the sims' skills, relationships, and money.  Leaving us to remake the appearance and set the traits.
18-03-2008, 10:45 PM
Yep, I imagine descendants coming back in Sims 3.
18-03-2008, 10:46 PM
(18-03-2008 10:29 PM)simkid link Wrote:[quote author=Babysback64 link=topic=211.msg4190#msg4190 date=1205875653]
I hope the Goths will still be around. Or maybe they could have Cassies kids as adults instead. Not Alexander tho, he is not attractive!!

Send him for a make-over. I did. Smile
[/quote]

I did make him over with the cosmetic surgeon thing, and he looked good, but I am still afraid of letting him have babies because I don't want that nose to make another appearance!!

My siggy is telling you that I want tornados in Sims 3. It would be cool and fun, trust me!
18-03-2008, 10:48 PM
you know, I never had Alexander grow up, so I have no idea how he'd look.

~The Great And Powerful Moz<br /><br />tons of info about The Sims 3.<br />http://www.sims3.com/the_sims_3/check_this_out-t976.0.html